Skip to main content

The Month of March & Bouquets + April's Superlicious TBR!!


Time for the monthly wrap up and next month's to-read picks!!

I know it's probably weird to pick ''bouquets'' to go with March, but I kept seeing so many pretty flowers and bouquets this month! It was decided for me by all the lovely sights this past month.

I mean, look at these pictures (just imagine that the picture on the left is made from the pages of the book you HATE the most):


~ The YouTube Channel ~

In the past month was my YouTube-versary! That's right, I actually was a BookTuber before I was a book blogger!
 Here are the videos I did in March (+ links to them).


Triple Book Talks PT. 1 | Contemporaries I Recently Finished
(In this video I reviewed Alex Approximately by Jenn Bennet, Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and Emergency Contact by Mary H. K. Choi)

Triple Book Talks PT. 2 | Contemporaries I Recently Finished
(This is part 2 to the video mentioned above.)

BOOKS, MUGS, & PUGS #2

Mockingjay VS Allegiant | BOOK DEBATE

Love the VILLAINS | Rambling about the SHIPS!!




~ Recap of March's Blog Posts ~


My Little Monster [Anime Discussion]

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 3

Keep It or Ditch It? | You Pick #1

My Weekly Pull | 12 |

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 4

Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins | Book Review

Thomas Wildus and The Book of Sorrows by J. M. Bergen | Book Review

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 5

Of Beta Readers & Author's Advice | Another Writer's Post

My Weekly Pull | 13 |




~ What Did I Read In March?? ~

Zat iz zee big question, no?




[4.5 stars!]


Review to come sometime in April!








                                                         [3.5 stars!]
                               








[3.5 stars!]

Review here






   
                                                    [4.5 stars!]

                                        Review to come in April!







[2.5 stars]

Review to come in April!!








                                                [3.5 stars!]








[2.5 stars!]









                                                        [3.5 stars!]

                                            Review to come!








[4 stars!]

Review to come!





As you can see from the list, I have several reviews to pump out for you guys next month!



~ April's Superlicious TBR!! ~







How was your March? Did you meet your reading goals? What do you plan to read in April??

Thanks for reading, hope you had a great month!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I still need to read Wildcard. And Levenseller's books look so fun!

    Love that cover of Never, Never too- looks so mysterious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hopeful about Never, Never but we'll see! No spoilers about Wildcard! It's a better experience reading it without knowing absolutely anything.

      Delete
  2. I need to get round to the Marie Lu series at some point. I just have too many books to read at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers, so choosing bouquets for March seems fun to me. I hope you have a good April.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope your April is wonderful A. J.!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a good month! I seriously need to catch up on Marie Lu's series and Legendary- so many books to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel lol, I'm really surprised by all the reading that I got done this month!

      Delete
  5. It would be weird to have a bouquet of flowers made from a book you didn't like LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bouquets are so pretty. I love the flowers in spring!

    I really loved Shiver back when I read it, but it's been years since I read it, so who knows now. Happy reading Noel and enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm liking it so far, but it's definitely not what I expected.

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed Levenseller's duology. I adore Alosa and would love a spinoff for the kid (Eloise? Can't remember). Levenseller should age her up and let her have her own adventures, because I liked her spunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I would want Alosa and Riden to make appearances though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing. Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month... SO.... yeah haha. But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D                  ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~ So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''? I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am...