My Weekly Pull | 12 |



  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Last Week's Anime...

It's actually been around two weeks since I last updated you guys on My Weekly Pull, but I'm happy to say that there was some progress! (Better than nothing, right?)


But I've been watching two anime



**drum roll**


Angels of Death - I am now on episode 4.
I am not loving it, but it is intriguing to say the least. I'm hoping for a bit more in the story I suppose, but we'll see what happens.



Black Butler - My friend talked me into watching this anime with her, and now... I'm still being forced to watch it. It's rather good, though there are some aspects of it I don't like. I'm now on Season 1 Episode 10!





Last Week's Comics...


Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 3 was maybe better than the first two in the series. It just ties me in from the first page and is really getting palces!
 My older brother actually caught me reading the comics and asked to borrow the ones I was done with! So when I finished one, he read it.

(He's hooked now, in case you're wondering.)







This Week's Anime...

Since I'm too far into Black Butler to stop now... onto the next episode!


I also will be checking out another anime I recently heard about- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!




What are you currently reading or watching? Have you heard of any of these?? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading!
~Books with Noel


LINKS

 Black Butler

Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 3

Comments

  1. Justice League vs Suicide Squad has caught my eye before on your posts, and I'm super intrigued by the idea of those two teams at cross purposes. Who would I root for? I don't know lol! I need to read those...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get to try them, please let me know what you think of them! I'm liking the set up so far, and it's actually going different than I thought it would!

      Delete
  2. One of my daughters reads Black Butler and loves it! Congrats on all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking the anime so far, I won't say it's a favorite but it's definitely entertaining!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I actually know about Black Butler! XD I've never watched it though. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol! It took a lot of convincing for my friend to get me to watch it!

      Delete
  4. Hey, you! I went back to the old format (it's not going to be available in a few weeks, but it'll still work now), because the new one just isn't working out for me! I'll have to figure something else out. However, your linkup didn't transfer over, so you'll have to re-add your link! Sorry about that! At least it will be visible now.

    Also, I've seen the first season of Black Butler. It wasn't my favorite, but I did enjoy it! Sorry you're being forced, haha.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're good, thanks for letting me know! Black Butler gets better once you let yourself enjoy it, the forcing part didn't help at first lol.

      Delete
  5. I just got notified that my library has a new comic book app so I'm hoping to give more of them a try. I've only read a few so far.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to give a series three episodes and if I'm not loving it, I stop watching. Recently I just haven't had time to catch up on all the interesting TV series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Some shows just do an introduction in the first episode but from there it's really good and hooks you in. Always try more than one episode!

      Delete

Post a Comment