Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!



Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!]


It's officially Books with Noel's Blogversary!!!


Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed).


When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later!

I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.)


As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book!

I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blog- which is way more than I had dreamed of-
and I owe it all to you guys!!


Shoutout to my first Book Blogging friends!!

Elle @ Keep Reading

Desara @ D. Books and Reviews

Tessa @ Crazy For YA


And shoutout to all of you for your help, support, and friendliness!!



Let's look at the changes you guys have helped, encouraged, and made possible!!

Books with Noel's First Blog Post: Bonjour 2018!

Books with Noel's First Book Review: Warcross by Marie Lu

(I know they're cringy, but they aren't as cringy as my BookTube- TRUST ME)


Books with Noel now:
  • Posts three times a week: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays
  • Loves nothing more than blog hopping and poking people in the comments!
  • Now posts more than just book reviews- posts on writing, anime, etc.
  • Noel now knows what Netgalley is xD
  • Still obsessed with coffee...but now tea as well!
  • Still unsure of why you like her blog...


I originally wasn't going to do a Blogversary post, but I decided to- only so that I could thank all of you!!

So I'm going to let you guys have free reign and decide what you want my next post to be (with limitations)!

   It can be a book review, a giveaway, a blog meme, a book tag, a Q&A- whatever you guys want that does not have inappropriate content! It will have to be posted April 15th though, as I'm behind on some of my weekly posts.


WHERE To Find Books with Noel:

Pinterest

GoodReads

YouTube
Thank you guys all again, so much!! Please comment and let me know what you want the post to be for April 15th- that way I'll have enough time to do it!

Have a lovely day!!
~Books with Noel

P. S. If you want a Q&A, there are restrictions on questions- nothing about my family, my age, or where I live! Sorry, but it would be very uncomfortable.

Comments

  1. Happy Blogoversary to you!! hope your wrist feels better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary!!!!!!

    Ooh your next post- I vote for a book tag! Those are always fun! But whatever you end up doing, have a super week, and hope your wrist feels better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, thank you!! I sadly think my wrist is getting worse, but I want to wait and see before spending money on a trip to a doctor's if it ends up just being that I pulled or strained something.

      Delete
  3. Happy blogversary! As for my vote, I'll go for a Q&A (I'm super nosy :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! And i'm glad I found your blog.

    Hope your wrist gets better soon.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY! And wow, I feel that injury because I did the same about a year ago and now I'm stuck in a support (technically it isn't broken, it's just painful with long shifts). Hope your wrist will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind what your next blogpost will be, I like reading everything. Congratz on the blogversary! I wish you lots of fun bloggingyears to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blog birthday Noel! Such a wonderful achievement. So sorry to hear about your wrist and hope you're on the mend soon. A Q & A would be wonderful and you could keep it strictly non personal. I feel that too, I'm a very private person online as well. I'd like to submit a few questions if you do decide to post.

    1. In the last year, have you noticed any changes in how you blog?
    2. What has been the most popular review you've posted and also your own favourite that you've written?
    3. And last question, what do you hope to achieve in the next year of blogging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!!! :D <3
      I will definitely answer your questions in the Q & A! So far there's two votes for Q & A and one vote for book tag.

      Delete
  9. Happy blogoversary and so sorry to hear about your wrist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy bloggyversary! I cringe at the mess of my early posts-it lacks colour, design and interest but I'm too lazy to go back and change it and I doubt anyone will look at my early stuff anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've been tempted to go back and edit them but I never do.

      Delete

Post a Comment