My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 6





Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!

I know it's been a while since I did one of these posts, and I'm sorry about that! My wrist has been hurting like fire, so my energy is saved for when I'm working at my job :(

So here are the links from the past two weeks, because I have REALLY gotten behind!! 

Also GOOD NEWS!! I only pulled the muscle in my wrist, so I'll only have to wear the brace for 6 weeks whenever I work!




Liber Amoris

Kaitlin wraps up what her March was like!




The Bent Bookworm

Liz gives a review on the graphic novel Mera: Tidebreaker!




Books of Amber

Amber shares 5 things that make her pick up a book, and 3 things that make her put them down!




Andrea's Bookish Thoughts

Andrea shared a spoiler free review of A Court of Frost and Starlight!




Pages of Wonderland

A book review of the movie: Coraline!




The BookNook UK

Bookish Top 5 Tuesday- Romantic Reads!




Lucy Turns Pages

Lucy shares what she has recently been reading, playing, watching, & making!




Bookself

Faith gives a book review on The Unsought Light by K. A. Wiggins




Another Book In The Wall

 Kelly shares her thoughts on Skyward by Brandon Sanderson




Lotte Lauv

Gives her list of Quirky Novel Favorites!

Hope you each have a good day, and thank you guys again so much for commenting about my blogversary!!

Also, please don't forget to tell me what post you want me to do on April 15th!! For my blogversary, I told you guys you got to decide a blog post for me to do!


P. S. Addison Carmichael has a blog post on her website talking about job descriptions for writers! Here's the link, make sure to check it out!

Comments

  1. Sorry your wrist hurts! Glad it's sprain and will heal soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm relieved I didn't break it or anything worse- this way it'll heal quicker.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I don’t follow some of these. I’ll have to check them out. Thanks! I hope your wrist heals quickly.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ! I'm hoping it does, I'm still having to use it so that the other wrist doesn't end up in the same boat!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your wrist! I hope that 6 weeks goes by fast, and that you're not in too much pain...

    I didn't see very many of these, so thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm hoping so too! It's dying down a bit now, but it still aches and stuff.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear about your wrist, but awesome about your upcoming blogoversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these blogs - so thanks for sharing.

    I have repetitive stress issues with my wrist. It's such a pain because it's hard to rest it that long and it comes back. Good luck with yours!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment