My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 3


Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!

Sharing Inspired Creations

This blog has a lot of really good posts to pick from, but I really enjoyed the book review for We Set The Dark On Fire!






Cornerfolds

Tracy posted for the First Quater & Link Ups of Retellings Reading Challenge. (I definitely suggest trying the challenge btw!!)






BiteIntoBooks

Esther shared her thoughts on Two Short Stories!






Owls Reads

Shares their March TBR and goals!






Chuckles Book Cave

What's On My Bookshelf Tag!






Sunny Buzzy Books

Nicola gave her Weekly Update #50 to share what she recently read, bought and added to her TBR- and what's up next!





For The Love Of Words

Bonnie gave 3 book reviews/explanations in one post- Life's Too Short - Courting Darkness, The Cassandra, The Wolf and The Watchman!






BOOKIVERSE

Daniela (the bookish beast) shares her Wintry Must Reads and is naturally awesome!


Thank you for reading, and go check out some awesome posts you might have missed!!
~Books with Noel

P.S. Thank you guys so much for helping support all the bloggers on here!

Comments

  1. Heya, thanks for mentioning me! I also checked out the other blogs you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Any that you really liked?

      Delete
    2. Definitely! Some I already followed, but some I'm following as of today :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for including me! I hope you're enjoying the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I actually changed my goal to 22 retellings, I figured why not try to go all out?

      Delete
  3. Ooh these are all excellent blogs! I think I've been to all of them but Cornerfolds and Chuckles are regular stops for me, and Bookiverse and Sunny Buzzy as well! The other ones I need to visit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! I don't get to visit them as much as I would like sadly.

      Delete
  4. I love this wrap-up, thanks for sharing these wonderful posts Noel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow all of these! I agree that they’re great blogs.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and I follow most. So I will check out the new to me blogs . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you do this, so fun to find new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoy doing it a lot, it lets me have a way to support everyone and look at blog posts I may have missed!

      Delete

Post a Comment