Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing.

Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month...
SO.... yeah haha.
But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D



                 ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~



So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''?
I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am still rather new to the book community (I don't actually know anyone in real life that reads and loves books like I do). I may be a ''bit'' more obsessed than most people....just a little though!

One of these ''books'' you may recognize if you saw My Weekly Pull post last Wednesday as I mentioned it was on my list to read, and that is Yona of the Dawn Vol. 4!



I do still have some books I am currently reading from my last trip to the library, but I am putting them in this because I renewed them so I would have time to finish them (at least a few more days!)





Ace of Shades and  
 Daughter of the Pirate King!










Carve the Mark and
The Forgetting!










Illuminae and
The Spiritglass Charade (A Stoker and Holmes Novel)










I renewed this one!












Yona of the Dawn Vol. 4!








And that's the books I got from my library! Have any of you visited your library recently? I used to basically live at mine, Lol :D

What books did you recently get on your last trip?!



Thanks for reading loves!
~Noel :)

Comments

  1. I really loved Carve the Mark!! There was some controversy surrounding it, but I tried to go into the book with a clear mind and it was really quite a cool story. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope I enjoy it too!! I'm super excited to read another of Veronica Roth's books!

      Delete
  2. My county library is blah! so I got a card from the next county over and it's like Christmas morning! lol

    I've had some arc's to get through so I haven't fully dived in but I'm loving the Libby app (it's too far to borrow physical books from) and a few audiobooks.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last town I lived in was like that- we had to drive twenty to thirty minutes to get to a good library!

      Delete
  3. Let me know what you think of Ace of Shades! I've heard so much about Illuminae and I need to read that soon. I didn't know Veronica Roth wrote another book!

    My library is so small. Their Fiction section is just 1 book shelf. If I want to request any book to read sometimes I have to wait 1 week - 1.5 years LOL.

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only good library I've ever had! All the others were just like that.

      I will! I'm so excited to finally read it, and YES- Veronica Roth wrote another book!! There's supposed to be a sequel coming out soon too I think... not for sure tho :)

      Delete
  4. I don't physically go to the library much any more but I do check out e-books, and audio books online quite a bit. I love it! Illuminae was fun. Hope you love it! Happy reading and enjoy your library haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm hoping illuminae is good, but I don't want to have too high expectations...

      Delete
  5. Lots of great reads/books! I never use to go to the library until a few years ago and now I just love it, for books and movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to basically live at mine Lol, but now I don't have as much time to go :(

      Delete
  6. I'm OBSESSED with libraries so I support this. Ace of Shades and Illuminae is soo good
    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I used to get teased by my friends for reading so much that I basically lived at the library (a different library than the one I go to now). I'm so excited to read Ace of Shades finally! Crossing my fingers that it'll be amazing! :D

      Delete
  7. This post really makes me wish we had better libraries in my town! I moved from Orlando and their libraries were INCREDIBLE! I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved from Oklahoma- the libraries were not that good, but at least the librarians were nice. Now I go to a library that has awesome selections and sells coffee in the main part of the building- so perfect for bookworms. But the people there aren't as homie as the place I grew up sadly.

      Delete
  8. Growing up as a kid and then as an adult, none of my friends were ever big book readers! I never had booky friends to talk to until I stumbled across Goodreads and then bookcrossing! Thanks for visiting my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I used to get teased by my friends because I didn't read like them (reading a book for school and just one or two series and nothing else), not bullied- but I realized no one I knew in real life liked to read like I did.

      I finally made a friend this year though that reads the same stuff as me, and so now we give each other book recommendations! But other than on this blog or on my BookTube...she's the only one Lol.

      Delete
  9. Great pulls! I have heard a lot of good stuff about a lot of these books.
    Sadly haven't visited the library in a while. Read most of the books worth reading within a month and didn't see the point of going back. Lol I should try to go back though and see if they got anything new.

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, this library is the only one where they always get new books- all the other ones I've gone to I read through everything in a few months!

      Delete
  10. I haven't borrowed a book from the library in quite some time. Hope you enjoy these books! I own but still need to read Carve the Mark and The Forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Forgetting is now one of my favorites! SO GOOD!!!

      Delete
  11. I had no idea you did this! I'm so sorry I missed it. It popped up as a suggestion when I left a comment earlier! I really need to get back into doing Library Love posts. <3

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I believe I've only done two but I'm planning on getting back at it because the little one has started taking after me with book reading! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment