My Weekly Pull | 2 |


   My Weekly Pull is something I'm going to be doing every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



This week for Anime...



Inu X Boku Secret Service
*Episodes: 12

I finished watching it, and I really enjoyed it!! The ending caught me by surprise, though I did guess that little secret about the letters- just nothing else. It was heartwarming and frustrating at times, but thoroughly enjoyable over all!



What will I be watching next/ What am I currently watching?

I am still watching both Soul Eater and Boku no hero Academia. Though I also have now started Attack on Titan (since I read the first book of the manga last month, I figured why not?).




This week for Manga....


So I previously read Yona of the Dawn Vol. 4, but I seem to have misplaced the other volumes I was planning to read as well for the Yona of the Dawn manga...
While I look for those, I have some other manga I'll be reading!


Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 1
Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 2 

I have already watched the anime, but I figured I could try the manga too. My library had a lot of the volumes, so why not?



What anime/manga have you watched/read recently? Any suggestions??


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Good luck with all of your reading and congrats on all the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And this is just the manga and anime....

      Delete

Post a Comment