My Weekly pull |4|


   My Weekly Pull is something I'm going to be doing every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


Last Week's Anime...




Some more My Hero Academia (just can't get enough Lol), Soul Eater is going well...and of course I made the bad decision of getting hooked on Your Lie In April...


Season 3 of My Hero Academia is now over, and now begins the wait for season 4!

I will most likely not continue watching Your Lie In April right now, even though I'm already on episode 6... I'll definitely come back and watch more at some point though.




Last Week's Manga...




One Piece Vol. 1

One Piece Vol. 2

Jack Frost Vol. 1


Ah, lovely manga! I would like to continue the One Piece manga, I think the only thing of the anime I'll watch is the openings (I'm obsessed with anime openings xD).

I'm happy my library has more volumes for each of these mangas, I'll definitely be having to do another trip soon!




This Week's Anime!

Hmm.... this week for anime?


I'll be getting around to watch Fairy Tail season 2 hopefully,
I'm also already on episode 5 of Overlord,
and I will, of course, be watching some more Soul Eater when I can!






This Week's Manga!

This week I just have one manga to read!

One Punch Man Vol. 1



What have you been recently watching or reading in terms of anime and manga?
What do you plan on next?


Have a good one!
~Noel :D

Comments

  1. Okay, so it's never a bad decision to get hooked on Your Lie in April! It's amazing. I love One Piece and still need to finish the series. I honestly cannot remember where I left off, but I know what was happening when I last watched it. I binged Fairy Tale not too long ago, and I'm looking forward to the final season. Fairy Tale Zero was great! Don't forget to read/watch it once you've finished everything else.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH!! I found it easier to get into the manga of One Piece for some reason, but if I really enjoy (like I think I will) then anime here I come!!
      I LOVE FAIRY TAIL!!! I'm definitely going to be reading the manga once I get caught up on everything :D

      Delete
  2. Your Lie in April is worth the hook! I love Fairy Tail. I know so many people that hate that manga/anime. I generally hate really long mangas or anime, but Fairy Tail was an exception!

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I plan to read the manga for Fairy Tail once I get caught up on the anime!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh man, Jack Frost looks really good! I'm definitely going to look that up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment