My Weekly Pull | 5 |



   My Weekly Pull is something I'm going to be doing every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


Last Week's Anime...

I really didn't get much anime watched this past week (too busy working). But I did find some OVA episodes of a anime I watched and loved two years ago!!

 Noragami!!



Last Week's Manga...

I just had one because of my busy schedule...

One Punch Man Vol. 1

While I did like the manga for One Punch Man, I still enjoy rewatching the anime a bit more.



This Week's Anime!

I clearly am behind (just a bit) on watching some anime, so I hope to make it up by watching some more Fairy Tail! The Final season is out, so I have to rewatch everything and get ready!!



This Week's Manga!

This week for manga I just have a small amount (once again -_-)!




Bleach Vol. 1

Bleach Vol. 2

Bleach Vol. 3


This close to the holidays, work has been picking up like crazy so I have to pick small amounts of anime and manga :(

What have you been recently watching or reading in terms of anime and manga?
What do you plan on next?


Have a good one!
~Noel :D

Comments

  1. My husband loves One Punch Man, I haven't watched it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit violent and gruesome in some parts, but it is rather funny if you can stomach those parts.

      Delete
  2. I'm so clueless on manga and anime although even I've heard of Bleach haha! It's supposed to be pretty good from what I've seen about in the blogosphere??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleach is one of the most long and famous manga/anime! My brother watched the anime and read some of the manga- he's now obsessed with it Lol :D

      Delete
  3. Have you watched Bleach - the Netflix movie yet? I've heard that it's pretty good but I don't know. I haven't read it yet though.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it myself, but I've been told it's really good!

      Delete
  4. I've heard a lot about Bleach, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. I hope you enjoy this week's reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know the final season of Fairy Tail was out!! I need it in my life RIGHT NOW. Also, I haven't been able to find a dubbed version of One Punch Man, so I haven't started it yet.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment