Cinnamon Apple Spice & November Reads

As you all know by now, I'm utterly obsessed with coffee.
   Which means I don't drink tea that often- however- I recognized about three weeks ago that I couldn't drink coffee at eleven o'clock at night and still get up at 8 in the morning and go to one of my jobs and- yet again- drink another large cup of coffee before I leave. So I went to my store and bought some caffeine-free herbal teas to try. Now I've never drunk these kinds of tea in my life- the only tea I've had was southern sweet tea that my whole family lives off of (we're southern it's a thing).
  Low and behold, the tea that I now love and is now my favorite flavor is Cinnamon Apple Spice

The tea has a spice that's delicious and sweet~ so I decided to share some recipes that are Cinnamon Apple Spice related, and some Books that have a November feel to them in my opinion!


              

November Reads

(The books mentioned are in the picture above as well!)


A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks

After Alice by Gregory Maguire

Wildwood by Colin Meloy

Edgar Allen Poe: Essential Tales and Poems (Barnes and Noble Edition)

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart



The covers just give me that ''fireplace and hot cocoa'' feel y'know?



Cinnamon Apple Spice Time~

Recipes to do with Cinnamon Apple Spice!


Cinnamon Apple Crisp

Cinnamon Apple Bread

Cinnamon Apple Tea Latte

Apple Cinnamon Muffins




Isn't it the perfect season for these flavors? (Unless you're like me, and could drink them all year long- but you can't because stores don't sell them out of season.)



What's on your fall menu? I know a lot of you like to bake or eat baked goodies (don't we all), so what are your fall favorites??

~Books with Noel

P. S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! 

Comments

  1. This is such a cozy post! I haven’t read A Walk to Remember but I have watched the movie. Mandy Moore is so amazing, I thought she was excellent in it!

    P.S. I accidentally deleted your comment on my most recent post, so sorry! Just wanted to let you know that it wasn’t anything malicious lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Lol! That's something I've accidentally done too actually!

      Thank you! I actually kind of liked the movie better than the book, but they were both very good on their own- I just see more of Jamie's likes and dislikes in the movie than in the actual book. Mandy Moore was awesome in it! Did you see the music video she did for A Walk To Remember??

      Delete
  2. Oooh thank you for sharing these recipes! I'm always looking for something new to try! I recently made a cinnamon roll cake that was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon apple spice sounds pretty yummy for fall! And Wildwood seems like it would be a nice autumn book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely looks like it! I've started it, but haven't finished it yet...but so far it fits for me! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooo YES. Tea is the best caffeine to have ever existed because coffee to me is gross when black, haha. Cinnamon Apple Spice sounds SO good though, but my heart goes to the chocolate and mint tea flavor that my mom found randomly and had me try. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink coffee or a lot of tea but it does sound nice and definitely perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the cold weather and season :)

      Delete
  6. I don't drink it often, but I love flavored teas.

    My reading has been AWFUL this month but I've had a lot of things going on.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My reading is awful when it comes to ARCs right now (that might be because I'm reading 2 at once though...)

      Delete
  7. I really need to get around to reading A Walk to Remember. I loved the movie and now own the book, so I should read it soon. I love Edgar Allan Poe's poetry and short stories. They are perfect for the fall time. My favorite fall dish is pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I look forward to them each year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite poet!! I haven't tried pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Adding it to the baking list Lol!

      Delete
  8. You are making me hungry! I love cinnamon apple spice muffins! I need to make some bread. I'll have to try the tea.

    The cover for Wildwood is beautiful hope the insides match the outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I haven't finished it yet, but so far it's rather good :)

      It's really good tea- and sorry about making you hungry!

      Delete
  9. I love baking in the winter! It's so nice when you can eat warm brownies or cooling cookies! Mmm.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! And then the house smells like baked goodness!! <3

      Delete
  10. My favorite tea is a lemon tea, but my coworker has this cinnamon tea from Trader Joe's that is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll definitely have to try that next time I go there!

      Delete

Post a Comment