My Weekly Pull | 3 |



   My Weekly Pull is something I'm going to be doing every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


Last Week's Anime...

So this past week I watched some more of Soul Eater,
FINALLY got caught up on Boku no hero Academia (YES, I'm one of those people),
And am continuously watching Attack on Titan and Your Lie In April (which I've already been spoiled for both, so...)




The above is also pretty much the same for what I'll be watching this week (when I find the time)





Last Week's Manga....

 This past week I read:

Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 1
Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 2

I had put more time into anime than manga reading, so not much else there.... However, this week I hope to read some more!


One Piece Vol. 1
One Piece Vol. 2 
Jack Frost Vol. 1



What manga/anime have you read/watched recently? Have you heard of any of these?


Have a lovely day!!
~Noel

P. S. Please check out Lindsi's Weekly Pull!! (Link to her blog is above)

Comments

  1. I've heard of Ouran High School, but never read it myself (I do want to though). Currently I'm going through Hana Yori Dango (all 37 of them, ahhh), but it's been slow journey for me since I'm not putting that as my priority. Plus with the TV shows being remarkably accurate with a few variations between them, I kind of know the plot already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouran High School's anime was hilarious- so I figured why not try the manga y'know? But I probably won't continue the manga...
      I haven't heard of Hana Yori Dango! I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  2. I had friends that read Ouran and really wanted me to. I never did, I think I'm a disappointment to them now. Haha.

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh geez, it was rather funny- but definitely not one of my favorite anime or manga. I have a friend who really wanted me to watch Black Butler- and I did, but I did not like it. So I'm a disappointment too Lol.

      Delete
  3. I started the year trying out manga and anime but got a little sidetracked but hope to get back to it soon.

    It's still a little strange to read for me but I was getting the hang of it.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, sometimes when I'm not paying attention I end up reading the end first by accident Lol. Noragami and Yona of the Dawn are ones I would suggest! (Anime or manga)

      Delete
  4. My brother loves Soul Eater, but it wasn't one I could get into. Attack on Titan is brutal but SO GOOD. Your Lie in April made me cry big sobbing tears. I'm sorry both were spoiled for you.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's crazy is that even though they were spoiled for me- I'm actually watching them. I know how they end- which is not good- and I know the heartache I'm gonna get!

      Delete
  5. Your Lie in April made me CRY. UGHHHHHHHHH. There's way too many feels in that anime. I haven't been able to read anything new yet in the world of manga, but hopefully I can soon!

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how Your Lie In April ends...and yet I'm still watching it for some reason...

      Delete

Post a Comment