The Month of February and Trying New Things | A Monthly Wrap-Up + A TBR




    Eek, is it bad that I'm relieved Valentine's Day and the ''Love Month'' is over? I just read contemporaries, watched chick flicks, and ate ice cream to celebrate the holiday...it was great!

How about you guys? How was your Valentine's Day?
How's The YouTube Channel Going??

As some of you know, I also am a small BookTuber who shares my videos only in the monthly wrap-ups. And yes, they are as random as my blog posts 😂. 

Though I try to keep their content different, so one book review that will be on my blog may not be on my YouTube channel (unless I feel very strongly about the book or am reviewing it for someone).

So here are the videos from February!!



ChickFlicks & Contemporaries | MY FEBRUARY TBR

TOP TEN ANIME COUPLES | FT. CAMMIE

Eliza And Her Monsters | BOOK RANT

TRY A CHAPTER ~ Round 1



Since the theme for this month is Trying New Things, I'm planning to start doing anime related videos on my YouTube. Specifically with my friend Cammie who watches them with me sometimes!


What Did I Read In February?




[⭐⭐⭐⭐] [4 stars for both!]

Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 1 & 2! Both were very good and definitely exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to read more!








[4.5 stars!]

Review here










                                                                                   [3.5 stars!]

                 Review to come!!







[4 stars!]

Review coming soon!!










                                                                 [3.5 stars!]

REVIEW TO COME!!!!






[3 stars!]









What's The Plan For March's TBR??


Next month is what I'm calling the MONTH OF SEQUELS!! (Don't ask why I put that in all caps.)
The plan is to only read sequels in March, however, I'm also a Moody Reader so we'll see how that works out...


Wildcard by Marie Lu

Through The Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter

The Spiritglass Charade by Colleen Gleason (A Stoker & Holmes novel, #2)

Daughter Of The Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller

Unhinged by A. G. Howard

Legendary by Stephanie Garber

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Thomas Wildus and the Book of Sorrows by J. M. Bergen

Descent of Shadows by Ryanne Glenn

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


Trying New Things With The Blog~

As some of you know, I've been experimenting with doing multiple posts each week and some regular weekly memes.
I'm thinking of joining a few weekly memes, but I'm not sure yet. I don't want to bombard my readers with a ton of posts that they don't have time to read.

So here's the New Things I'll be Trying in March!


{Weekly blog posts}

My Weekly Pull - This is a weekly blog post meme that Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? Hosts on Wednesdays to share what comics she pulled for that week! (I have already started doing this a while back, but I'm adding it to the list anyway.)


My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! - This is something I recently started doing to share new blogs I've found, posts that I especially liked from any of you guys blogs, and new author's websites! It's just a way that I can share and support you guys. I'm thinking this post will be once every two weeks, on either a Sunday or a Saturday. My version of a Sunday Post, I guess.



{Other Post Features}

Anime Discussion - As some of you know, I have done some Anime Reviews in the past...but I'm hoping to do some more of those starting in March. I'd like to be able to tell you guys a whole lot more about the anime and their manga when I finish them than I have been lately.


Now I'm also a person that doesn't like everything being planned out, so I obviously will not plan out all of my posts for each week. You'll just have to be surprised! And so will I, Lol!




How was your February?? What did you get to read, and what are you hoping to read next??

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I've heard so many great things about Eliza and Her Monsters- I need to read it!! Also, I'd love to hear your thoughts on To All The Boys I've Loved Before!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give Eliza and her monsters a try!! I have sorta mixed feelings on To All The Boys I've Loved Before, so I'm planning on doing a book review!

      Delete
  2. Aw, I’m curious to read your thoughts on TATBILB! It is one of my favourite series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda have mixed feelings on it, but I do plan to do a book review for it!! I did enjoy it though!

      Delete
  3. I’m excited for Eliza and Her Monsters. That book has been sitting on my TBR shelf for a year. It’s probably time to read it. Have a great March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was different than I thought it would be, but still really good! Thank you, you too!! :)

      Delete
  4. oh I didn't know you were a BookTuber!!! You should have your YouTube social icon on your sidebar! I just subscribed and now your channel is featured on my landing page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Eliza and Her Monsters. SO CUTE!!!!
    Vivien @ Pages of Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was!! I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would!

      Delete
  6. I've heard SO many good things about Anna and the French Kiss! That's one contemporary I think I might actually get to eventually. I hope you read Unhinged and Legendary. Those are two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never see anyone talking about Colleen Gleason's series so I'm glad to see you're reading her. :) Will be fun to see your review. Also Wildcard. Have good week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! It's a really good series so far, definitely unique and under-rated!

      Delete
  8. Nope not bad at all! Valentine's Day reminds me that I'm perpetually single and reminds me of all the people who constantly ask if I've finally gotten myself a significant other (spoiler: I haven't). Good luck on reading all the sequels! That reminds me - I should read the last book in the Splintered trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read book two, lol. Valentine's Day only gives me bad reminders and fictional expectations from book characters.

      Delete
  9. Kind of sad you didn't like Alex more but maybe you will like the next one better. Can't wait to see your review for Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did really enjoy Alex, just didn't love it!

      Delete
  10. You were able to get a lot of reading done last month! Congrats! Bummer about Alex. I think it's the only Bennett book I haven't read (not including hew newest two). I have Emergency Contact, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Eliza and Her Monsters is on my list! :)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weekly Memes are a great way to connect with other bloggers. I recently quit Can't Wait Wednesday as that was encouraging me to go looking for piles more books I don't need! I still do Top Ten Tuesday which is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about doing Top Ten Tuesday, but haven't yet.

      Delete

Post a Comment