My Weekly Pull | 13 |


  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Last Week's Anime...

I know that I missed the past week's Weekly Pull, but there was a book review I had REALLY need to get out- and was only able to do it on that day. But here's the updates on what anime I watched since the last My Weekly Pull!

I watched some more of Black Butler (currently on episode 13), and Angels of Death (I restarted the anime with a friend and am now on episode 6)!





Last Week's Comics...

I managed to squeeze in time for another comic- Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 4!


I really love where this series is going, and the fact that Lobo is making appearances makes it better!!




This Week's Anime...

Up next, I plan to finish season 1 of Black Butler (if not this week, then the next).


I'm rewatching the last two episodes of season 3 of My Hero Academia- to prepare for when season 4 comes out!! *squeals!*


And I'm looking into some other anime I heard about, but I'll tell you guys more about them next time- I went to give them a try first!






This Week's Comics...


Since it's the last couple days of March, I won't be reading any manga or comics- I'm just going to be finishing up some things and completing some reading goals!


What are you guys currently reading/watching? Anything new? Have you heard of any of these or watched them? What did you think??

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day!! <3<3<3
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Black Butler! That's one I'd like to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there still only one season of Black Butler? I remember watching it a few years ago. It was enjoyable, but not one of my favorites.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! There's a season two now, it's not on Netflix though. And then there's a season 3 called the Book of Circus I believe.

      Delete
  3. My husband has been watching My Hero Academia, he just bought the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I haven't seen it yet but I'm super excited for it!! Did he like it?

      Delete

Post a Comment