Skip to main content

My Weekly Pull | 13 |


  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Last Week's Anime...

I know that I missed the past week's Weekly Pull, but there was a book review I had REALLY need to get out- and was only able to do it on that day. But here's the updates on what anime I watched since the last My Weekly Pull!

I watched some more of Black Butler (currently on episode 13), and Angels of Death (I restarted the anime with a friend and am now on episode 6)!





Last Week's Comics...

I managed to squeeze in time for another comic- Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 4!


I really love where this series is going, and the fact that Lobo is making appearances makes it better!!




This Week's Anime...

Up next, I plan to finish season 1 of Black Butler (if not this week, then the next).


I'm rewatching the last two episodes of season 3 of My Hero Academia- to prepare for when season 4 comes out!! *squeals!*


And I'm looking into some other anime I heard about, but I'll tell you guys more about them next time- I went to give them a try first!






This Week's Comics...


Since it's the last couple days of March, I won't be reading any manga or comics- I'm just going to be finishing up some things and completing some reading goals!


What are you guys currently reading/watching? Anything new? Have you heard of any of these or watched them? What did you think??

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day!! <3<3<3
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Black Butler! That's one I'd like to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there still only one season of Black Butler? I remember watching it a few years ago. It was enjoyable, but not one of my favorites.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! There's a season two now, it's not on Netflix though. And then there's a season 3 called the Book of Circus I believe.

      Delete
  3. My husband has been watching My Hero Academia, he just bought the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I haven't seen it yet but I'm super excited for it!! Did he like it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing. Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month... SO.... yeah haha. But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D                  ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~ So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''? I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am...