The Month of March & Bouquets + April's Superlicious TBR!!


Time for the monthly wrap up and next month's to-read picks!!

I know it's probably weird to pick ''bouquets'' to go with March, but I kept seeing so many pretty flowers and bouquets this month! It was decided for me by all the lovely sights this past month.

I mean, look at these pictures (just imagine that the picture on the left is made from the pages of the book you HATE the most):


~ The YouTube Channel ~

In the past month was my YouTube-versary! That's right, I actually was a BookTuber before I was a book blogger!
 Here are the videos I did in March (+ links to them).


Triple Book Talks PT. 1 | Contemporaries I Recently Finished
(In this video I reviewed Alex Approximately by Jenn Bennet, Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and Emergency Contact by Mary H. K. Choi)

Triple Book Talks PT. 2 | Contemporaries I Recently Finished
(This is part 2 to the video mentioned above.)

BOOKS, MUGS, & PUGS #2

Mockingjay VS Allegiant | BOOK DEBATE

Love the VILLAINS | Rambling about the SHIPS!!




~ Recap of March's Blog Posts ~


My Little Monster [Anime Discussion]

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 3

Keep It or Ditch It? | You Pick #1

My Weekly Pull | 12 |

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 4

Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins | Book Review

Thomas Wildus and The Book of Sorrows by J. M. Bergen | Book Review

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 5

Of Beta Readers & Author's Advice | Another Writer's Post

My Weekly Pull | 13 |




~ What Did I Read In March?? ~

Zat iz zee big question, no?




[4.5 stars!]


Review to come sometime in April!








                                                         [3.5 stars!]
                               








[3.5 stars!]

Review here






   
                                                    [4.5 stars!]

                                        Review to come in April!







[2.5 stars]

Review to come in April!!








                                                [3.5 stars!]








[2.5 stars!]









                                                        [3.5 stars!]

                                            Review to come!








[4 stars!]

Review to come!





As you can see from the list, I have several reviews to pump out for you guys next month!



~ April's Superlicious TBR!! ~







How was your March? Did you meet your reading goals? What do you plan to read in April??

Thanks for reading, hope you had a great month!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I still need to read Wildcard. And Levenseller's books look so fun!

    Love that cover of Never, Never too- looks so mysterious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hopeful about Never, Never but we'll see! No spoilers about Wildcard! It's a better experience reading it without knowing absolutely anything.

      Delete
  2. I need to get round to the Marie Lu series at some point. I just have too many books to read at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers, so choosing bouquets for March seems fun to me. I hope you have a good April.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope your April is wonderful A. J.!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a good month! I seriously need to catch up on Marie Lu's series and Legendary- so many books to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel lol, I'm really surprised by all the reading that I got done this month!

      Delete
  5. It would be weird to have a bouquet of flowers made from a book you didn't like LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bouquets are so pretty. I love the flowers in spring!

    I really loved Shiver back when I read it, but it's been years since I read it, so who knows now. Happy reading Noel and enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm liking it so far, but it's definitely not what I expected.

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed Levenseller's duology. I adore Alosa and would love a spinoff for the kid (Eloise? Can't remember). Levenseller should age her up and let her have her own adventures, because I liked her spunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I would want Alosa and Riden to make appearances though!

      Delete

Post a Comment