My Weekly Pull | 16 |


  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Last Week's Binge...

Since the last weekly pull, I finished Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 6 and... it was kind of a let down for me.
  I had liked all of the other issues and how they led up to the ending, but I didn't really care for how it ended and honestly was a bit confounded about the last three pages.
Some things were propositioned that shouldn't have been.

But I also got to read Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 2, I had enjoyed getting farther into the manga and remembering those parts of the anime- but there are one or two chapters in Vol. 2 that I had not realized was that soon in the manga.
 So if anyone is reading the manga, I honestly suggest skipping Chapters 5, 6, & 7! It may be referenced later on, but it's something that I honestly thought was rather unnecessary.

If you don't know what I mean, but you've read/watched it already- ''Nina''. That's all I'm gonna say.






This Week's Binge...

This week I'm going to be jumping back into some more of Your Lie In April without my brother, that way I can resume from where I left off!

And I'm also going to be starting another anime- Special A!




LINKS (Amazon Affiliate):

Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 6
Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 2


What anime/manga have you been recently reading/watching?? Or comics?
Have you heard of any of these?? 



Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I'm so happy you'll be restarting Your Lie in April! It's one of my all-time favorites.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to update you as I get farther in!!

      Delete
  2. Full Metal Alchemist is a fun manga cartoon. I've never read it. Sounds like you'll will be having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it!! :D one of my forever favorites!!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear Justice League was a bit of a disappointment. I hate it when a story is disappointing. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's worse is that the last issue was the only disappointing aspect- all the others before it were great! :(

      Delete
  4. Aww, bummer... sorry to hear JL vs SS was a bit of a let down at the end.

    Special A looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so far! Kind of like Ouran High School Host Club though!

      Delete
  5. I'd love to read comics. I used to read them a lot and then stopped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment