My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 12


Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!

Andrea's Bookish Thoughts

Avenger's Book Tag!



Cornerfolds

Tracy reviews one of my favorite books, The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly black!



Diva Booknerd

Book review for Aurora Rising!!



Pages of Wonderland

Vivien tries French music for her Music Monday!!




Chuckles Book Cave

Top Ten Favorite Books to Movies #2



Bookiverse

Feed the TBR Beast!! June Releases~




Lotte Lauv

Author Diary #5 | Writing sixteen books in three years





Book'd Out

Book Review for Running Against The Tide by Amanda Ortlepp




Sophie's Corner

Celebrating 2 Years of Blogging | My Blogging Firsts


 Sorry, the list is shorter, I'm on a trip while I type up these blog posts for you guys!! <3 But I will definitely have a book review up for you guys on Monday!!



Go check out some awesome blog posts!!


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I love Diva Booknerd! Her reviews are always so eloquent and thorough. I haven't had a chance to read her review on Aurora Rising, so thanks for the reminder. ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's kinda crazy so far, lots of tornadoes popping up almost everyday!

      Delete
  3. I loved The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. I'll have to check out Cornerfolds review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess!!! It's probably my favorite vampire book ever!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Noel you lovely poppet ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment