My Weekly Pull |18|


  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Lastest Binging Updates ~

 I finished Special A! So you guys can expect an Anime Discussion for it soon, most likely next Wednesday. It was hilarious once you get farther into it and remember which characters are who, but it was a lot like Ouran High School Host Club! (Spoiler: but she's not in debt, and it's not all guys.)

My brother talked me into starting another anime with him- which was probably a bad idea, but it's hard for us to find an anime that neither of us has seen. Either he's already watched it or I have/am about to finish it. 😔  
Boogiepop and Others!



And then I also managed to squeeze in Code: Breaker 01 and 02~~


I'm so excited to finally get my hands on the manga of this series, the anime didn't explain as much as I wanted and since there won't be a second season... I'm jumping into this!



What's Up For This Week's Binge??? ~


My brother and I love to binge anime together so here's the list we put together!

We will be finishing Boogiepop and Others,
Next on our list after that will be Kaguya-sama: Love Is War! And then I got him to agree to try The Demonic King Chases His Wife.

I'll make sure to update you guys how our binging goes!! :D



Have you watched/read any of these?? What did you think???

What anime are you currently watching, or planning to watch next??


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Congrats on all the books!! Hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out Boogiepop and Others. My son and I loved Boogiepop Phantom. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely throws a twist at you and has been catching me by surprise a lot!! Boogiepop Phantom is on our list to watch as well, but we didn't know about it until we'd already started Boogiepop and Others!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a manga/anime fan but I hope you love your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why wouldn't there be a sequel to Code Breaker??? It was so good! This is totally your fault, since you recommended it. ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might bad lol! From what I can tell they had planned to make a sequel that's why the ending still had more to explain, but they ended up not :(
      And what's worse is some things happened differently in the manga that I've read so far- except for that part we both hated- that's still there much to my annoyance. There's really no need for it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment