My Weekly Pull |17|



  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Updates from the last Binge!

Since last Wednesday, I've watched a few more episodes of Your Lie In April. I'm really enjoying it so far, though dreading the fact that that means my heart is going to implode. (I just know it.)
It's so beautiful though~~


I also am now halfway through Special A (top right) and really really love it so far!! At first, it was a bit strange and hard to get used to (for the first two episodes only though), but now it's like another version of Ouran High School Host Club! Comedy, romance, etc.

I- surprisingly- am really enjoying both these anime so far, which will, of course, mean some more Anime Discussions once I finish them up!!



This Week's Binge...


I'm going to be reading some manga while I wait to get my hands on more comics! I don't get to go to that comic shop where I buy them often, so I have to wait to get more *sighs*.


Code: Breaker 01 and Code: Breaker 02~


I'm absolutely ready to dive into the manga of this series, but I'm definitely skipping over a harsher part in the first book that was rather unnecessary!

And then, of course, I'll be finishing up Your Lie In April and Special A as well!!


LINKS

Code: Breaker 01
Code: Breaker 02



What anime/manga are you currently into?? Have you seen or read any of these? How's your comic reading so far??

Thanks for reading & visiting loves!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Looks like a great month of reading! Glad you were finally able to get into Special A, sometimes it takes a while to immerse yourself so hopefully the series will pick up from here for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking it a lot now, my usual rule for trying anime is I try the first three episodes before deciding if I don't want to watch it or not. That way I did give it a very good chance!

      Delete
  2. Your heart is definitely going to explode. Ahh! You're making me want to re-watch it with you, haha.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sadly between work and school I end up watching it at odd hours! Which is also why it takes me so long xD

      Delete
  3. I skip over harsh parts, too. Hope you enjoy your manga! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment