Keep It or Ditch It? | You Pick #2


Keep It or Ditch It? is a meme I do on the blog once a month, where I show some books that have been in my ''TBR Mountain''  for a while, and you guys decide if I should

a) Keep It

or

b) Ditch It

Last time you guys decided I should DITCH The Wrong Girl, so we've already downsized my TBR by one book!!

*cheers*


Now for the books for this month- yes, I'm going to do two this time!!



Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz



[About: High atop Hathorne Hill, near Boston, sits Danvers State Hospital. Built in 1878 and closed in 1992, this abandoned mental institution is rumored to be the birthplace of the lobotomy. On the eve of the hospital’s demolition, six teens break in to spend the night and film a movie about their experiences. For Derik, it’s an opportunity to win a filmmaking contest and save himself from a future of flipping burgers at his parents’ diner. For the others, it’s a chance to be on TV, or a night with no parents. But what starts as a dare quickly escalates into a nightmare. Behind the crumbling walls, down every dark passageway, and in each deserted room, they will unravel the mysteries of those who once lived there and the spirits who still might.]


Don't ask me why I have this book, it seemed interesting at the time and I really thought I was going to read it sooner... but apparently I forgot about it...

Hehe, whoops! 😅





The Poison Apples by Lily Archer


[About: We all know the stories of Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel. But have you ever heard of Alice Bingley-Beckerman, Reena Paruchuri, or Molly Miller? Of course you haven’t. Not yet. What these girls have in common with their fairy tale sisters is this: They are the stepdaughters of three very evil stepmothers. And they’re not happy about it. They think they are alone in their unhappiness until they arrive at Putnam Mount McKinsey, a posh boarding school located in lovely rural Massachusetts. Here is where they will plot their revenge. But first they have to meet.]

 I'm rather unsure if I should keep this one or not- on one hand I really am curious and it's right up my alley, on the other... I already have a huge TBR!




Should I KEEP or DITCH???


Please let me know what you think of the books! Thanks for reading and all your help!
~Books with Noel

LINKS: The Poison Apples, Project 17

Comments

  1. I have liked the one author's books in the past but for some reason I stopped reading her. I know almost nothing about this book but, I don't know, it wouldn't hurt to try her so I say Keep It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both have interesting qualities but I would keep Poison Apples. I'm a sucker for a retelling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd keep both, fut if I had to choose between them, I'd keep the first book and ditch the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Eek, looks like ''Keep'' is definitely going to win! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment