Skip to main content

Keep It or Ditch It? | You Pick #2


Keep It or Ditch It? is a meme I do on the blog once a month, where I show some books that have been in my ''TBR Mountain''  for a while, and you guys decide if I should

a) Keep It

or

b) Ditch It

Last time you guys decided I should DITCH The Wrong Girl, so we've already downsized my TBR by one book!!

*cheers*


Now for the books for this month- yes, I'm going to do two this time!!



Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz



[About: High atop Hathorne Hill, near Boston, sits Danvers State Hospital. Built in 1878 and closed in 1992, this abandoned mental institution is rumored to be the birthplace of the lobotomy. On the eve of the hospital’s demolition, six teens break in to spend the night and film a movie about their experiences. For Derik, it’s an opportunity to win a filmmaking contest and save himself from a future of flipping burgers at his parents’ diner. For the others, it’s a chance to be on TV, or a night with no parents. But what starts as a dare quickly escalates into a nightmare. Behind the crumbling walls, down every dark passageway, and in each deserted room, they will unravel the mysteries of those who once lived there and the spirits who still might.]


Don't ask me why I have this book, it seemed interesting at the time and I really thought I was going to read it sooner... but apparently I forgot about it...

Hehe, whoops! 😅





The Poison Apples by Lily Archer


[About: We all know the stories of Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel. But have you ever heard of Alice Bingley-Beckerman, Reena Paruchuri, or Molly Miller? Of course you haven’t. Not yet. What these girls have in common with their fairy tale sisters is this: They are the stepdaughters of three very evil stepmothers. And they’re not happy about it. They think they are alone in their unhappiness until they arrive at Putnam Mount McKinsey, a posh boarding school located in lovely rural Massachusetts. Here is where they will plot their revenge. But first they have to meet.]

 I'm rather unsure if I should keep this one or not- on one hand I really am curious and it's right up my alley, on the other... I already have a huge TBR!




Should I KEEP or DITCH???


Please let me know what you think of the books! Thanks for reading and all your help!
~Books with Noel

LINKS: The Poison Apples, Project 17

Comments

  1. I have liked the one author's books in the past but for some reason I stopped reading her. I know almost nothing about this book but, I don't know, it wouldn't hurt to try her so I say Keep It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both have interesting qualities but I would keep Poison Apples. I'm a sucker for a retelling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd keep both, fut if I had to choose between them, I'd keep the first book and ditch the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Eek, looks like ''Keep'' is definitely going to win! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing. Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month... SO.... yeah haha. But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D                  ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~ So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''? I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am...