Skip to main content

My Weekly Pull | 14 |



  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Quick Note: Don't forget to enter the Great Ebook & Mug Giveaway!



Last Week's Binge...

What did I binge read/watch last week for anime, manga, and comics?


I watched the last couple episodes of My Hero Academia to prepare for the new season (whenever it decides to grace me with its existence).
 And I watched some more of Black Butler- however, I still did not get as far in as I wanted.

Even if I did injure my wrist, I still had to work a lot and didn't have a big opportunity to binge more :(





This Week's Binge??


This week my brother begged me to let him watch Your Lie In April with me, so... how could I refuse?




And I'm going to be reading Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 5!


What are you guys currently reading/watching? Anything new? Have you heard of any of these or watched them? What did you think??

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day!! <3<3<3
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I didn't realize JL vs SS was on Vol. 5! I have so many series I want to try...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only 6 issues of JL vs SS, so it's easy to catch up on!

      Delete
  2. Justice League vs Suicide Squad definitely sounds interesting! I hope you're enjoying all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! I was surprised at first, but I'm really enjoying them now!

      Delete
  3. I'll have to check My Hero Academia! Never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It' so good!! We're in between seasons right now, so I'm dying while I wait lol!

      Delete
  4. I love, love, LOVE Your Lie in April! I cry every time.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone keeps telling me to watch Black Butler and I think I should. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is pretty good so far- I wouldn't say it's a favorite of mine but it is rather enjoyable and funny!

      Delete
  6. Everyone keeps telling me to watch Black Butler and I think I should. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing. Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month... SO.... yeah haha. But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D                  ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~ So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''? I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am...