My Weekly Pull | 14 |



  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Quick Note: Don't forget to enter the Great Ebook & Mug Giveaway!



Last Week's Binge...

What did I binge read/watch last week for anime, manga, and comics?


I watched the last couple episodes of My Hero Academia to prepare for the new season (whenever it decides to grace me with its existence).
 And I watched some more of Black Butler- however, I still did not get as far in as I wanted.

Even if I did injure my wrist, I still had to work a lot and didn't have a big opportunity to binge more :(





This Week's Binge??


This week my brother begged me to let him watch Your Lie In April with me, so... how could I refuse?




And I'm going to be reading Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 5!


What are you guys currently reading/watching? Anything new? Have you heard of any of these or watched them? What did you think??

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day!! <3<3<3
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I didn't realize JL vs SS was on Vol. 5! I have so many series I want to try...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only 6 issues of JL vs SS, so it's easy to catch up on!

      Delete
  2. Justice League vs Suicide Squad definitely sounds interesting! I hope you're enjoying all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! I was surprised at first, but I'm really enjoying them now!

      Delete
  3. I'll have to check My Hero Academia! Never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It' so good!! We're in between seasons right now, so I'm dying while I wait lol!

      Delete
  4. I love, love, LOVE Your Lie in April! I cry every time.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone keeps telling me to watch Black Butler and I think I should. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is pretty good so far- I wouldn't say it's a favorite of mine but it is rather enjoyable and funny!

      Delete
  6. Everyone keeps telling me to watch Black Butler and I think I should. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment