My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 7



Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!

 I missed last week's My Blogger Friends so I may have several links for some blogs to share for you guys!

 Sorry!


Noel now has an Instagram!! If anyone wants to be friends on there, please let me know!!



Shalini's Books and Reviews

Shalini has so many interesting book reviews to pick from, but I'm going to share her post for The Dark Game by Jonathan Janz!



We Live And Breathe Books

Their Top Ten Rainy Day Reads!! This is a blog that I recently discovered, and I'm loving their posts, they did one



Erica Robyn Reads

Book review- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark!!



Chuckles Book Cave

Chuckles gave a book review for Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault by Candace Robinson!



Read All The Things!

AJ tells her Top Reasons she Buys A Book




Forever Fictional

Chloe has been sharing a lot of posts about A Game of Thrones' newest season & Escapril 2019 so the link will be to her blog in general because she has so many really good ones! xD




What Makes A Good Book

Abi did an awesome post on her Book Bucket List!!



D. Books and Reviews

Desara gave a book review on The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell!




Thrifty Bibliophile

A Week In Reading | April 7th - 13th~




Kendra Loves Books

Kendra shares her Most Anticipated Adult Reads!!




Sharing Inspired Kreations

A book review for one of my favorite movies ever- A Walk To Remember by Nicolas Sparks!



Cornerfolds

Tracy does a wonderful post on Weird YA Books for Weirdos, and I couldn't agree more with some of them!



Bookiverse

Shares May 2019's New Book Releases!! Something our TBRs probably don't need lol xD



Rachel Pudsey's Blog

Rachel Pudsey is an author who's blog I stalk all. The. Time! She did a post that I really want to share! Geared towards encouraging writers and aspiring writers that are doubting themselves!
I know I haven't been visiting you guys' blogs as much lately, but I'm still trying to when I can!

Hope you guys enjoyed, so go check out some good blogs!!

Thanks for reading lovelies!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! So many of my favorite blogs are on this list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so nice seeing all the blogs I've never seen before. This list did have a lot of blogs that I frequent :) I also added you on Instagram <3

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, thank you thank you!!! <3 I'm still new to Instagram, but I'm liking it so far!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the mention!! It's always nice to get some new blog recommendations <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It's the only way I could think to show my support of other bloggers!

      Delete
  5. I did that whole awww-hand-on-my-heart thing when I saw my name. So sweet of you to include me. I am honored, and I am checking out the ones that are new to me. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't worry I plan to include more of your posts in the future! Definitely check the others out! :) <3

      Delete
  6. WLABB, Erica, Chuckles, AJ, Bookiverse... Cornerfolds and SIK as well. All are regular stops for me- love their blogs. :) The rest I need to check out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan of AJ's blog. I'll have to check out the rest. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do love that you do this! I need to check some of these out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only hard part is that I try to do different ones each week or at least alternate them, but everyone has good blog posts that I want to share! xD

      Delete
  9. I love Cornerfolds, and Read All the Things! 👍✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment