My Weekly Pull | 15 |



  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


Last Week's Binge...

The past week I was finishing up some ReadAThons and reading challenges- which are going great! And I managed to finish get farther into a couple of series!


I watched some more of Your Lie In April, though I did have to start over when my brother wanted to watch it with me.

I got in a few more episodes of Black Butler, however, I'm sadly still in season 1 :(

But I did get to read Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 5! I didn't like it as much as the others, but it still progressed very nicely and has me ready for the next issue!





This Week's Binge...

 (We'll see what I get done this week, I came down sick and apparently you can tear your lungs if you cough to hard- but no one told me that when I came down with broncitis! So we'll see how I do at work, I really don't want to think about if I did actually tear something with all the coughing.)


 For this week, I've got Justice League VS Suicide Squad Vol. 6, this is the last issue in the series from what I understand. Crossing my fingers and being very hopeful about the ending! Lobo has made some appearances so that's interesting.

And I'm also going to be reading Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 2!





So that's the plan! What are you guys currently watching or reading??

Any good anime or manga??

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. That's awesome. I love Black Butler!
    I'm watching the original Fruits Basket because my husband hasn't seen it yet. I also just started binge watching Sailor Moon.
    I just finished the Backstagers Vol. 1 and I loved it. I think I'll read Paper Girls Vol. 3 next.

    Ash @ JennRenee Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome, Black Butler is very enjoyable!! I've been tempted to watch Sailor Moon but I'm not sure which one to start lol :)

      Delete
  2. I loved all the Full Metal Alchemist anime. I should read the manga. Are you on Anime Planet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Anime Planet, what is it??

      Delete
  3. Your Lie in April is so good!!! I do hope you get better soon!! I started reading Wolf Girl & Black Prince again because i didn't know it ended and I remember loving this series. I am also going to stat watching Fruits Basket because I loved the manga <3

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll have to try that one!! Your Lie In April is super good so far, so I'm definitely going to be watching more of it! And thank you!! <3

      Delete
  4. Hope you feel better! I STILL need to read Justice League vs Suicide Squad. Gack I sound like a broken record. I should see if ComiXology has 'em...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm slowly getting over the sickness, I'm just happy it's not strep!

      Delete
  5. I binged on a lot of anime. I watched: death parade, my hero academia, one punch man, paradise kiss, and a bit of assassination classroom. I finished all episodes of MHA, out currently, in three days... oof
    Vivien @ Pages of Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Hero Academia is one of my favorites!! I'm excited for One Punch Man season 2! The graphics are like MHA!!

      Delete
  6. Haha! I love that you had to start Your Lie in April over so your brother could watch it with you! Why didn't he just binge-watch until he was caught up with you? ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I see your Goodreads book club is reading Words in Deep Blue -- it's one of my all-time favorites!

      Delete
    2. He begged with puppy eyes and I couldn't say no lol! It's weird because he's older xD

      Really?! I didn't get to read it this month, but I'm hoping to soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment