Skip to main content

Books That Need More Recognition | My Top Ten

Follow me on BlogLovin!



Hey guys! We all know some books or series that need more love, so in this post I'll be sharing the love for some some books that really need it!

Here's my Top 10 on the list:











#1. The Realms Series by Emory R. Frie


I have bought the first two books in this series, read them, loved them, and rated them 5 stars each. I have the rest of the series on my Wishlist, and I will actually be releasing the book reviews for the first two books soon. 

This series is a fairytale mix-up, with everything I love and characters that are amazingly written.We have 5 main characters, from 5 different fairytales, and friendships and romance that are killer to the heart.

The author's website is here.





#2 Fire and Ice: The Elementals


Fire and Ice is the series name, but I have only read the first book (The Elementals) so far. But book 2 is also out and is also on my Wishlist.
The world the author created was very interesting to read about, and I especially liked the details and scenery she described- it sounded so beautiful.

There was a cover change for the first book not too long ago, so it matches the sequel very nicely. And the new covers are simply gorgeous!

The author's website is here.





#3 Guarded Wish by Addison Carmichael


You can find my book review here. And I recently found out book 3 was announced! I just need to read book 2 first :)

Fairytale and make believe characters coming to life and appearing in front of you in modern day. What's not to like?

The author's website is here. 





#4 Half Upon A Time Series by James Riley


 Three books in this wonderful, fantasy middle grade series. Characters to root for, want to slap, and miss terribly when it's all over. 

I went out and bought the last two books from Barnes and Noble once I finished the first one. I had to know what happened next!

The author's website is here. 





#5 Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst


Just one book, but gauranteed to make you fall in love and burst with curiosity.
I have reread this book over and over again. I might love it a little too much for my own good :)

The author's website is here.





#6 The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows


This is a duology, and I honestly can't pick which book is my favorite. I love them both equally. A fantasy, scifi adeventure for sure. 

The second book is The Mirror King, and I love it just as much. 

 The author's website is here. 





#7 The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


There are four books in this masterly made series, and a novella that takes place a couple years after the fourth book. 

A teenage version of Criminal Minds.  Be prepared to fall in love. I rated the entire series 5 stars!

The author's website is here. 





#8 The Ever Afters by Shelby Bach


Another book series that has 4 books total, but this one is middle grade and has had my heart captured for years. Ready to discover the perfect mix-up of fairytales?

The author's website is here.





#9 Pulse by Patrick Carman


There are three delightful books in this dystopian, YA series. I actually forced a friend to read these books, and they loved them (though we have disagreements about the ending).

You can find the author's website here. 





#10 Cupid's Match by Lauren Palphreyman


This book has a few YouTube videos about it, you can find the trailer here. And that was actually how I found out about it. The author has made a sequel, a few novellas, and announced a book 3.

I actually have not finished Cupid's Match yet, but I am in love with the idea, the plot, and can. Not. Wait. To finish it!
P. S. You can only read it as an ebook or audiobook at the current time. 

The author's website is here, and her YouTube is here.






Here are a few of the lovely covers of the books mentioned above: 






What books do you think need more love? Have you read any of these? What do you think?





Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Great post! I haven't heard of most of these books. I've seen The Orphan Queen around but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! If you ever read it, let me know! I loved it way more than I thought I would, and I ended up buying both it and the sequel.

      Delete
    2. Will do! I'll keep that in mind :)

      Delete
  2. I haven’t read any of these, but I’ve seen a few of them around. I recently read a YA contemporary called The Smell of Other People’s Houses. It was so good and needs more hype.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check it out! I have a contemporary reading list that I can add it to :)

      Delete
  3. Well, your post is certainly needed because I have only read 2 books on your list! I read and loved The Naturals but I still have to finish the series. I am kind of scared to read the last book because I don't want the series to end!
    I have been a little bit behind with my reading lately, but I definitely have to make room for Guarded Wish on my TBR! Sometimes I can get so caught up with new releases that I forget about all of the great backlist books out there. Thanks for reminding me!
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding undiscovered books, but then it's kind of sad because I want them to have more love y'know?
      I tried to pace myself with The Naturals series because I really did not want it to end at all. I still wish that we could have more!

      Delete
  4. The only one I have read is the natural series. That series is one of my favorite series. I will need to check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Naturals, I can't pick a favorite book lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing. Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month... SO.... yeah haha. But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D                  ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~ So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''? I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am...