The Month of November and Sweaters | A Wrap-Up

Guys, I am so sorry I uploaded this late!! I've been going insane with my schedule- two jobs, my dog, scholarships and math- are murdering my brain!

This past month it finally started getting colder where I am (weird that October wasn't cold, but okay), and now I'm overly excited for Winter! Or as I call it, the Happy Season!

So here's my wrap-up for the month of November and Sweaters!
 P.S. My wrap-ups are going to be different from now on because I don't have time to set up links for all my friend's blogs and blog posts :( 




~ What did I read this past month? ~

I had a fairly good reading month in November, but I still didn't finish what I had wanted to :(
But here's the loot!





[3 stars]

Soon to be Reviewed!









[5 stars]

Review here








[3.5 stars]

Definitely, want to read more of the manga!!










[2 stars]

Didn't particularly care for it, but am still curious...









[4 stars]

Review coming soon!









~ How's my YouTube Channel? ~

Aside from forgetting to record videos a few times or unable to update for awhile- my YouTube is going pretty good *nervous laughter*.

But here's the videos I did in November!!


BookTube Watching Book Tag

30 Seconds to Guess That Book! | Guest Video!

Netflix Book Tag

Currently Reading + Daughter of the Pirate King (and others!)


I had a friend do a video with me in the 30 Seconds to Guess That Book video, we got to play an interesting game we made up!



~Book Hauls, TBRs, & Recipes ~

So I'm going to do something I do rarely- give a TBR! Not today- but in a different post soon! It'll be my December TBR!!

I also got quite a lot of books in November, but I don't have time to list them all here... but I'll do a YouTube video about them and give you guys the link!

And then, of course, I baked some goodies for Thanksgiving!! (Btw, how were you guys turkey day??)


Dutch Apple Pie
(If you add crumbled graham cracker crumbs to the crumbled top before baking- it makes it even better!!)

Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake

Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And that was a overall of my November!

I'm so sorry I couldn't give links to my fellow blogger's blogs and posts this month, but I'm finding a hard time doing anything lately :( 
I'll do a separate blog post soon if I can get around to it!


Happy Holidays!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I only see good reviews for Daughter of the Pirate King. I'm curious about your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely good, but I would suggest not letting the hype get to you. That's why I waited longer to read it, I didn't want to have too high expectations. But it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sound busy. At least you discovered some good books in November. I hope you have a great December.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it's been kinda crazy...but I still find time to read here and there so that's good!

      Delete
  4. I really dislike the cold but I do love this time of year for sure. Congrats on the books you got and all the baking you were able to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope December will be better, I love the cold and everything about the winter season!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you read some pretty great books. I haven't read any of them myself, but a lot of them are on my TBR. Hope you have a great December!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a busy life, Noel! I like the sound of Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake! I'm curious about what you have in store for your December TBR. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's kind of crazy at the moment- just a little. The cake turned out AMAZING, so I definitely suggest that specific recipe!

      I'll have a TBR blog post soon!! :)

      Delete
  7. I don't know how I still haven't read The Forgetting. It has been on my TBR forever! I'm so glad you rated it 5 stars! I really want to read Daughter of the Pirate King too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both really good!! Let me know what you think of them when you read them!!

      Delete
  8. oh you gave the forgetting 5 stars! Maybe I should give it another try :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh now I am wanting a slice of Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake. Looking forward to your TBR post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely try the recipe- it was so good!!

      Delete
  10. I want to read Daughter of the Pirate King, so I'll be sure to look for you review!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard great things about Daughter of the Pirate King!

    All those treats looked yummy. I;m going to try to whip up some goodies soon.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do a review soon, but it was really good!!

      Delete
  12. *hugs* I understand where you're coming from! Two jobs is hard enough when you have other things on top of of as well. Hopefully you'll find a good balance soon! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment