A Epic Winter TBR + Snowy Goodies

It. Is. December!!

I can now have lovely pictures of snowflakes on my blog!! 😍😀




As promised here's my TBR post, I don't do these too often...but sometimes I just have a big urge to do them...so here we go!
*REAL QUICK!* I will also be sharing some baked goodie recipes for the winter season! (Or as I call it- the Happy Season!)





The Death Messenger by Henry Taba

A book I've desperately needed to read and review but has sadly taken me a while...








Guarded Crown by Addison Carmichael (Book 3 in the Guarded Trilogy)

I can not believe it has taken me so long to get halfway through this book I was so excited about! Though that is really all due to my hectic work schedule right now...







Jingle Hell by Holly Jane

Super psyched to read this short horror novel- the name fits rather well with Christmas right? Right?
No, just me?

Okay then...





Knight by Addison Carmichael (Book 1 in Sons of the Alpha series)

Addison Carmichael has a new series coming out in 2019 Y'all!! It's a werewolf series too!!








Beauty and Her Beast by Addison Carmichael
(Short story/prequel to The Sons of the Alpha series)

Need I say more? A Tale as old as Time... with a twist!








The Nightmare Charade by Mindee Arnett (Book 3 in the Nightmare Affair series)

So this is one book I meant to finish in November...but I wasn't able to so I'm going to finish it this month!






Summoned to Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones

So I haven't read this series, but I won the first giveaway in my life and received this book! The last book in the series by the author!

So now I have some catching up to do...







                      ⛄                    ⛄                    ⛄                     ⛄


What baked goodie recipes do I have to share with you??? Here they are!
(As always, the links will take you to the recipe as they are not mine!)



Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes

Gingerbread Cupcakes 🎄

Fluffy Hot Chocolate Cupcakes

Peppermint Sugar Cookies 🍪

Gingerbread Pancakes!!

Chocolate Covered Oreo Balls (My personal favorite!)



⛄                          ⛄                              ⛄                           ⛄                             ⛄

What's on your TBR for December??
Any baked treats you're excited for?!?!


Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I love how a lot of the books are your list seem to have spooky undertones! Perfect for a cold night in :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :) I'm super excited for all these ones!!

      Delete
  2. Jingle Hell lol. And I LOVE that cover of Beauty and her Beast. All that misty spookiness haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's an interesting title! These books probably would've suited October better, but I'm a more moody reader when it comes to monthly TBRs :)

      Delete
  3. Love the snowflake picture.

    Great title: Jingle Hell! That's how I feel after shopping and listening to Christmas tunes repeat over and over, lol! I'm always drawn in by Beauty and the Beast re-tellings. Hope it's a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Peter Pan retellings- but they are always so overdone and cliche now...

      Delete
  4. Thirteenth is so amazing, you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jingle Hell!! I love it. I haven't had time to read AT ALL so that's a bummer but enjoy all your winter reads.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jingle Hell sounds like a good time!

    This is Amber @ Du Livre btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I had fully intended to read the first Nightmare Charade book shortly after it came out and it totally fell off my radar after all these years! I'll have to remedy that. 👍✨

    Jingle Hell, ha ha. I picked up a Holiday Horror ebook, but I am so swamped with trying to complete my Better World Books reading challenge that I don't think I'm going to get to it. 📚

    Happy Holidays! ⛄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good series! I've finished the Nightmare Charade series now, but I definitely suggest it!

      I hope you get to read the ebook soon, it sounds a bit like Jingle Hell lol

      Delete

Post a Comment