July Wrap Up & Noel's Changing Things Up!


Hello lovelies!!

 How are you all doing? Summer has flown by so quickly for me, and I'm going to be moving in two weeks!! :D

  I happen to know before hand that my life is going to be getting really busy with some things, so I need to change up my posting schedule on the blog.
I love Books with Noel,and I love the blogging and book community I've discovered in the past year, so don't worry I'm not giving it up ;)

 I just won't be able to post as much. From now on, Noel's only going to have one post on her blog every week. She's gonna try for Tuesdays lol!
But anyways, onto the wrap up!!

 In July I read:



The Dead Girls Club - [3.5 stars] Review here

One Blood Ruby - [3 stars]

Flipped - [5 stars]

Claimed - [5 stars] Review here

The Golden Braid - [4 stars]

The Rose and The Dagger - [4 stars]

The Program - [4.5 stars]

All In Pieces - [5 stars]

How was your past month? Hope you all have a great August!

And I'll be posting some more bok reviews that I owe you guys soon!! :)


Thanks for reading!! <3
~Books with Noel

P. S. What did you guys read in July??

Comments

  1. I can pretty much only manage one post a week too. I feel like during the summer, when I’m in less of a routine, I find it hard to regularly blog. Hope you find a schedule that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I originally started with just two posts a week, I feel bad for changing it up so much! xD

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your move!
    The beauty of blogging for yourself is that you can post as often or as infrequently as you want to. :) I hope one post a week works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicci!! <3 Hope you have a lovely August as well!! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the move! I’ve also had to cut way back on posts because I’ve been too busy to blog. I hope you’re having a good August!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it should be an easier move because it's only two hours from where I am now!

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the move and packing (I hate packing). I hope it all goes smoothly. Yeah for Flipped! I was super late to the party on that book, but am so glad I read it, because it was all sorts of wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great book!! The movie is actually really good too!
      Packing and unpacking are the worst *shudders*, I just hope it'll end quickly!

      Delete
  5. It sounds like you're going to be busy! I'm bummed you gave One Blood Ruby three stars... I was going to start it soon. Good luck on your move! Those are always stressful.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One Blood Ruby was enjoyable, and I suggest reading it just to find out the ending of the duology- but it just didn't explain everything I'd wanted it to.
      The first book had felt like a huge setup to get you ready for the sequel, and then the sequel just...didn't completely live up to it for me. Hopefully you might like it a bit more than me though!

      Delete
  6. Good luck with your changes! Life does get in the way of blogging haha! And good luck with the move.

    I love that cover of Flipped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D The cover actually fits really well with the book lol

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your move! I know mine disrupted my schedule too.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck and hope everything goes well with the move! One post per week is still a great effort, some weeks I 'm only posting every fortnight or even longer in some cases. Sometimes you don't have the time or motivation.

    I loved The Program too when I read it but after reading the first two books, I didn't pick the series back up after the original duology, she released companion books and more books in the series a few years later. I'd love to give them another go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd want to wait to read the companion books, only because I'm so attached to the original characters that I might be biased towards the new ones lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment