Claimed by Addison Carmichael | Were-kinds & Their Soulmates!


Title: Claimed

Author: Addison Carmichael

Series: Sons of the Alpha #2.5 (prequel to REBEL)

Published: June 15th, 2019

Genre: romance, prequel, short story, paranormal, supernatural, werewolves


AMAZON | GOODREADS



  Synopsis: Every night Prism Lamarche wakes from a reoccurring nightmare of being trapped and burned alive, at the last minute saved by a dark, attractive man she dubs her imaginary guardian angel. Then during her engagement party, he miraculously shows up in all his seductive flesh, and Damien Vincente now challenges her to remember him and the love they once shared.

But Prism questions that if she was repressing any such memory, was there good reason? More importantly, does she dare allow Damien to help her uncover the truth about her night terrors that may reveal a much darker secret kept from her all these years?


    Carmichael strikes again with a steamy were-kind set up for her Sons of the Alpha world and series! This prequel sets us up for book three (coming out in August!), Rebel.


  This is by far my favorite of the prequels in this series so far! And it actually makes me want to go back and re-read all the other books and prequels to see if there are more mentions of the were-cougars in there.  
 (I seem to be doing a lot of re-reading this year...)


  The characters were entertaining and had me rooting for their forbidden romance, I wished it could've been longer between the plot and the romance! Addison is one of my go-to authors now for books with Soulmates that make you squeal (especially when they show up randomly throughout other books)!

 
The Were-kinds in Addison's series, definitely have different rules than other ones I've read- but not so out there that it's hard to wrap your head around. I like the originality she uses and how she shows everything she's imagined for their world.


  Everything was tied up nicely- and there were some hints that I'm pretty sure are important for the next book in Addison's series- but I just found myself enjoying so much I didn't want it to end yet!
  Though I was still greatly satisfied with the ending and I know it's not the complete end- because the series is still going and the prequels just set you up and give you a little more of the whole story.



[My Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟]



Other books in the series:


https://bookswithnoel.blogspot.com/2019/05/forbidden-territory-by-addison.htmlhttps://bookswithnoel.blogspot.com/2019/01/beauty-and-her-beast-by-addison.htmlhttps://bookswithnoel.blogspot.com/2019/01/knight-by-addison-carmicahel-sons-of.html

https://bookswithnoel.blogspot.com/2019/05/heir-by-addison-carmichael-werewolf.html

Last Blog Post: My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 17



Have any of you read this book or series?? What did you think?? What are some supernatural reads you like??


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments