Summer Heat Contest~

I have some news to share with y'all!!



Addison Carmichael, author of the Guarded Trilogy (I have book reviews for the first 2 books here and here), is hosting a contest!



AUGUST SUMMER HEAT CONTEST!!


(1) $25 Amazon Gift Card

(2) Surprise Gift Bags


Just visit www.AddisonCarmichael.com and complete your name & email address on the Contact Form.

(add "Summer Heat Contest")



Contest will run from August 1st - 20th.


Winners will be randomly drawn & contacted, then announced on website & GoodReads blog on August 21st.

(1 entry per person)



Addison is currently writing the last book for her trilogy! The title is going to be Guarded Crown, and I'm sure the cover will be just as lovely as the first two.

Run over and join in on the contest while you can!




Also, I meant to do some more book reviews in July- that I didn't get around to doing. So I will be posting some on my Booktube channel, that you may not find on my blog!
Just letting you know!



Thanks for reading!!
~ Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I love winning books and entering contests, haha. It's always so excited when you get unexpected book mail. <3

    -- Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment