Pug Puppies, current reads & watch list!

     Last Sunday evening Wednesday (my mother's female pug) had a litter of 6 puppies! Now to catch everyone up on the same page, this is what my family's pug situation looks like....

My parents (also my neighbors) have two black pugs, the girl is Wednesday and the boy is pugsley.

My older brother that is renting from me has his own pug that's the oldest, Biscuit. She used to be mine before I went away to college. Once I moved away and couldn't take her with me I had to give her to my brother those few years ago.

Now, I get to have my pick of the litter to get myself a pug! It's been a while since I had my own to look after and I miss having my own furr baby <3. But we'll see!


Having my hands full with Wednesday's puppies (they're starting to stand up and walk!!), I'm finding a bit more time to sit and catch up on shows and discover new books to read- something I've very much  missed. 

Care for a peek at my currents? 


Currently Reading~

 

  I've been in the mood for consuming werewolf reads, so The King's Mate by Harlie May is just one I've been sinking my teeth into this past month ;)

Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay is one I've been meaning to read for (I kid you not) three or four years now *grimace of shame*...what's bad is it's literally a book that screams me and is right up my alley! A sci-fi fairytale retelling?? What would I not love about that?!?!


 

Currently Watching~


    Currently I've been bingeing a few different shows, I've finished watching Loki (my favorite show in a long time to watch, it was AMAZING!!)

And a friend has convinced me to give the anime One piece another shot, so trying to get through that... it's good or at least interesting, but I don't know if it's just the knowledge that it's such a long show with still no ending...but I find it so hard to actually get in to for me *shrug & sip of coffee*.

 

Looking forward to updating you lovelies about the puppies, and more!

What are you guys reading or watching these days?


Have a lovely day & season my friends!!

~NoelW

Comments

  1. Yay for puppies! I love pugs so much. I got to go to a therapy dogs meetup a few weeks ago and there was a pug there that was so gorgeous. She made my day!

    Glad you enjoyed Loki. It is definitely one of my favourite shows as well. Marvel really did well with that one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment