Skip to main content

My Weekly Pull #22


  My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull every Wednesday to share what comics she's been reading lately and hopes to read next, definitely check her out she's got some awesome suggestions! I'm more of anime and manga fan, so here's where I tell you what I've been reading and watching!
   It's been a bit since I last did one of these posts, but since our county was placed on stay-at-home lockdown I think I'm gonna have time to do a lot more of them. Hope you're all safe and well! 💕


Recent Anime ~


 I was able to watch the new My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising movie. And I absolutely loved it, my brother and I both agreed we're ready to watch it three more times!




  Ironman Armored Adventures isn't exactly an anime, but it's a show that I somehow got hooked on and watched twice with no regrets!
 It's if Tony Stark had become Ironman when he was a teenager, and the whole story is very different and centered around that idea.





I'm also planning to introduce a friend to Fairy Tail, which I've rewatched twice, but she hasn't seen at all yet!


Graphic Novel-wise, I just finished The Oracle Code (a new Barbara Gordon series) and Gotham High!

I enjoyed both very much and managed to squeeze a review in last week for Gotham High!
What have you been reading and watching lately??


Have a lovely day!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I've seen Gotham High around, but I'm not sure it's for me! I'll be looking for your review. ;) I've pressed pause on My Weekly Pull, but feel free to keep on going! Since I'm not having any comics pulled right now (because there are no comics to pull, haha), I'm not doing a MWP every week. :) I'll start it back up once things return to whatever our new normal is going to be.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 😷💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if you were still doing them or if I was just missing them lol! I liked Gotham High, but it's not one I would suggest to everyone.

      Delete
  2. Ohh I didn't know Gotham High was a graphic novel, I'll have to check it out! Her books have been a bit of a hit or miss for me in the past so looking forward to checking out your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it but I had a slightly harder time with one of the ''main'' characters and their decisions. I agree, some of her books I just couldn't get into and others I did enjoy quite a bit!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

Library Love | 1st Post

Hi guys, so my friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? did a post that I thought was really cool and I would want to start doing. Basically whenever I go to the library, I share in a blog post what I got and hope to read! I think this is meant to be like once every two or three weeks, but I actually only get to go to my library probably once a month... SO.... yeah haha. But whenever I do go, from now on I'll be doing a little blog post for you guys! :D                  ~             ~             ~             ~               ~                ~ So here's what I think they call a ''Library Book Haul''? I'm not for sure, I may be on BookTube but I am...