Noel's Bookish Bouquet | Wrap Up & TBR

    I'm taking a big, deep breath and exhaling.
    It's been quite a long and busy minute since I last posted regularly. It's so so nice and actually relaxing to write here again!

    January brought me a beautiful cold front so I took advantage of my (usually unused) fireplace to read in the evenings. 😍 I took some more bookish pictures to share the cozy vibes as well!

  As some of you know, I've been cleaning my bookshelves and was debating letting several books go..... call it an intense spring cleaning. So I've been hosting some giveaways and finally cleaning out my TBR Mountain as well as books I've had too long and will probably never actually get around to reading 😬.
  Though I also managed to get rid of several books I finally tried and hated with a burning passion, so that was nice!


  How has your reading been doing? Have you set any goals and how are they going??
I only set two reading goals for 2020: my Goodreads challenge is to read a total of 69 books, and then I joined Tracy @ Cornerfolds 2020 Retelling Reading Challenge for 18 books.

I would like to think it's coming along nicely, but honestly, my main priority has been getting Chinese take-out lol.

I haven't been getting much reading done but I'm pretty happy with my progress still!

                                     𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝚆𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚄𝚙




Pugs and Prejudice - ⭐⭐⭐
The Sunny Adventure - ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Harley In The Sky - ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Storyteller's Daughter - ⭐⭐⭐






                              𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚊𝚕 & 𝚃𝙱𝚁

For one of the book clubs I'm in, there's some reading challenges I'm trying to find books for:

♥ ~~~~~~ ♥
𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 ‘’𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛’’ 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦

𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵

𝘉𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩

𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝘈𝘯 𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬

𝘈 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝘈 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢-𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

♥ ~~~~~~ ♥

        My Bookish Bouquet for February includes:



What did you read in January? Did you find any new favorites or any books to recommend??


Have a lovely day!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Glad to see you back and blogging, Noel! I hope you have a great February :) January just seemed to drag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's good to be back after so long! January just had me in circles lol!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I find your rating for Harley in the Sky encouraging. I liked Bowman's last two books, but wasn't sure about this one. I might have to give it a look when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so so good!! I'm going to have the review up soon, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  3. The Sunny Adventure looks awesome- love that cover! So bright and cheery. And To Kill a Kingdom of course sounds great!

    Chinese take out is the best lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lol!! Chinese take out has been burning a hole in my wallet xD

      The Sunny Adventure was such a cute little book I got to read to my little brother!

      Delete
  4. I used to be a big fan of Chinese food but our local takeaway has started making the curry sauce so strong I can't eat it without my eyes and nose streaming! Not a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! The one I go to by my house has the sweetest owners so I only buy from them, and their sauce is usually not very spicy but on occasion it is!

      Delete
  5. Is is nice to clean out the bookshelves. Especially books you didn't particularly like. I like the cozy reading place by the fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me much happier to make room for books I do love instead of ones I didn't!
      Fireplaces and windows are my favorite spots to read! <3

      Delete
  6. It's really a great idea to "clean your shelves" and then host a Giveaway or multiple Giveaways for the books! I'm going to remember this one... Maybe when I'm ready one day to sort out my books I will do this too! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I definitely suggest it! I had some bookish friends that had been wanting to try some of the books too, so I sent them as book gifts! Just another way to get rid of some lol

      Delete
  7. I've never lived in a house with a fireplace, so I'm really enjoying having one now! It's just so nice and relaxing to work/read/sit by one. I periodically clean my shelves! We move a lot, so it's easier when we're not carrying 10000000000 books. ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh same! I used to just have that fire log show on my TV, but I've become obsessed with the real deal since finally having one.
      Yes! We're getting ready to move again soon, so I always use it as an excuse to double check if there's more books I'm never going to read anyways lol xD

      Delete

Post a Comment