Skip to main content

A Werewolf Kind of Christmas | Excerpts + Giveaway




A Werewolf Kind of Christmas
by A.L. Kessler
Genre: Christmas Paranormal Romance

Print Length: 56 pages
Publisher: Blood & Ink Press
Publication Date: December 11, 2018



 With war hanging in the balance, Erin has one chance to stop it: Find her fated mate with the alpha of the rival pack, Tristen Kerr. But when the mating mark doesn't appear Erin has to stall while trying not to fall for the alpha she can't have. Meanwhile, her father has his own plans to take over Tristen's pack. While romance blooms between the two they fight to keep the war away and hope for a Christmas miracle.


**Only .99 cents!!**



Goodreads | Amazon


A.L. Kessler is a paranormal romance and steampunk author residing in Colorado Springs. Since she was a teenager she's loved weaving stories and spinning tales. When she's not at the beck-and-call of the Lord and Lady of the House, two black cats by the names of Jynx and Sophie, playing with her daughter, or killing creepers and mining all the things with her husband, she's either reading, participating in NaNoWriMo, or writing in her Blog Writing Rambles.

"Here, lass, let me have your jacket."
She slipped off the fleece jacket and the scarf and handed them to him. "Thank you. I'm Erin Heyn, I'm here to meet Tristan Kerr, alpha of the Monarch pack."
He let out one of the sexiest chuckles she'd ever heard, and for a moment she found herself wishing that she could spend the holidays with the wolf in front of her instead of some cold-hearted alpha.
"I know exactly who you are. Erin Heyn, daughter of Chris Heyn, alpha of Ridge Pass Pack. As alpha, I welcome you to the Monarch Pack territory."
She couldn't help but smile. "You came out yourself to get my bags, as alpha?"
"Well yeah, it's kind of the gentleman-y thing to do." He motioned to the fire. "Come, warm up."
They walked to the fire together and sat down. "Why does that surprise you?"
"My father would have just sent someone else out is all." She sat on the floor in front of the fire and watched the flames. She was hoping this was going to work out. Hoping for the mark, if she was honest with herself. Even though it wasn't her idea, it was probably the only way she was ever going to get away from her pack.
"Most of the pack that's here for the holidays are out shopping before the storm gets too bad." He sat down next to her. "Before we even think about taking this further, I want to know something."
Her heart skipped a beat. Take this further? Were they just going to jump right into this? She messed with the hem of her shirt. "What would you like to know?"
"That he isn't twisting your arm in this."
What could she say? She didn't have a choice in coming, but what happened if Tristan found out she was lying?
"Erin?" he prompted after a few minutes.




$10 Amazon Gift Card 

Follow the tour- HERE - for special content and giveaway!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Comments

  1. I haven't read a book about werewolves in ages. I should keep this one in mind! BTW, congrats on surpassing your GR challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Month of February and Trying New Things | A Monthly Wrap-Up + A TBR

    Eek, is it bad that I'm relieved Valentine's Day and the ''Love Month'' is over? I just read contemporaries, watched chick flicks, and ate ice cream to celebrate the holiday...it was great! How about you guys? How was your Valentine's Day? How's The YouTube Channel Going?? As some of you know, I also am a small BookTuber who shares my videos only in the monthly wrap-ups. And yes, they are as random as my blog posts 😂.  Though I try to keep their content different, so one book review that will be on my blog may not be on my YouTube channel (unless I feel very strongly about the book or am reviewing it for someone). So here are the videos from February!! ChickFlicks & Contemporaries | MY FEBRUARY TBR TOP TEN ANIME COUPLES | FT. CAMMIE Eliza And Her Monsters | BOOK RANT TRY A CHAPTER ~ Round 1 Since the theme for this month is Trying New Things , I'm planning to start doing anime related videos on my YouTube. Spec...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...