Noel Wraps Up May!


How was everyone's May?? I know it started to get warm in some places, and in others, they were dying of heat- so I hope you're all doing alright! I personally love every season- except for summer. (I know, it's odd.)

 I'm terrified about the end of May and the beginning of June, because my poetry collection, The Poet of The Heart, comes out June 20th!
I know that poetry collections don't tend to do very well, so I don't have a lot of expectations for the book (as weird as that is to hear from a writer). Mostly it's just something I wanted to share with others that have a love for poetry and symbolism with words.


For those who are wondering, I am now in the Final Draft of my sci-fi novel and will be contacting my editor and Beta Readers for their thoughts and opinions on some things soon. Depending on how long the last draft takes. 😅


But anywhoo~ here's the wrap up for the month of May!

What was on the Blog?

Here are the posts I did in the month of May:


Forbidden Territory by Addison Carmichael | A Prequel To A Sequel

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 9

Heir by Addison Carmichael | A Werewolf Cinderella

My Weekly Pull | 16 |

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 10

You Were Here by Cori McCarthy | Well, Color Me Surprised!

My Weekly Pull | 17 |

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 11

Keep It or Ditch It? | You Pick #2

Manga Classics Reviews!! | Jane Eyre & Sense and Sensibility

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 12

Stephanie Garber's LEGENDARY Sequel

My Weekly Pull | 18 |





What did Noel read???

Good question, this is the only month I didn't give you guys a TBR on the blog... but with my trip, I wasn't sure what all I would get done so...



A Court of Thorns and Roses = 4 stars
Enchantée = 3 stars
Descent of Shadows = 2.5 stars


Enchanted Forest = 5 stars
The Princess Spy = 4 stars
Manga Classics: Jane Eyre = 5 stars


The Sweetest Spell = 3 stars
The Wrath & The Dawn = 4 stars
Manga Classics: Sense and Sensibility = 3.5 stars


Twelve = 4 stars
Code: Breaker 01 & 02 = 3.5 stars





The Death Messenger = ? stars









~ Other Updates + Up Next ~


I have a few more book reviews to catch up on for you guys in June and an anime discussion I promised but besides that...

  • I set up a Patreon for my BookTube Channel!!
  • I lost the fight to save money and not buy books... I ended up getting a stack of new books (which I shared on Instagram) 💙
  • I've decided to continue both my blog and my YouTube channel instead of just one (I'd been debating letting the YouTube go.)
  • I'm trying to finish any previous writing I had on my Wattpad before my book comes out, so I can officially be done with those projects!
  • I only have one week of my trip left, and then I'll be getting some library books to share my June TBR with you guys!
How was your May?? What all did you guys get to read? I hope you all are doing well!!
<3<3<3


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I'm not a big fan of summer but I enjoy the other seasons! Weather wise next week looks pretty grim with lots of rain so I'll be staying cozy indoors I think! Good luck with the final draft of the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's raining a lot right now where I'm at, and I love it!! I'll be perfectly cozy with some coffee and a book!

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope your poetry collection does very well, Noel! It’s so good to have a finished product to put out in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is very nice to have a writing project completely finished though :)

      Delete
  3. That's exciting that your poetry collection will make its debut to the world. I hope it's a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the poetry collection. I hope it’s successful. Have a great June!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you AJ!! <3 Hope you have a great June as well!!

      Delete
  5. It is so very hot here in Texas, and I hate it. I want to live somewhere much cooler! I like layers, haha. Good luck with your poetry collection!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I was born and raised in Oklahoma where there was snow and foilage, but now I live in a place that is literally only ever humidity, heat, and sunshine that blinds you :(
      I miss the place with snow lol

      Delete

Post a Comment