My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 16



Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!

Brooke's Reviews and Sweeps

BrookeLorren posted a fangirling friday post- Evil Male Leaders!





Diva Booknerd

A book review with a cute cover!! Malamander!





Kendra Loves Books

Kendra shared her Summer's 5 Star Predictions this week!





Lotte Lauv

Lotte shared her Current TBR! (One of which is still on mine!)





Read All The Things!

AJ posted Top Ten Upcoming Adult Releases!!





Sunny Buzzy Books

Nicci brought up a great subject: Would You or Do You Choose a Book based soley on the Cover??


  Phew, I managed to do a book discussion on my BookTube and I'm typing up some more book reviews for Books with Noel!!


Go check out some great blogs and blog posts!! Don't forget to link up any blog posts you want to share!!






Thanks for reading!!

~Books with Noel

Comments

Post a Comment