My Weekly Pull |20|


  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


Latest Binge Updates


  While I've jumped into reading the light novels for Boogiepop (my brother and I are taking turns reading it), I'm also watching the new season for One Punch Man!!
That's right, it's finally out and I'm so happy about it!! :D


 Boogiepop is definitely not a light-hearted anime, but it throws you for twist after twist so I'm really liking reading more about it in the light novels!

And One Punch Man I'm actually watching the second season of with my brother in our spare time!


  My brother's list of current binges:


One Punch Man [season 2]

Rising of Shield Hero 

Attack on Titan [season 3]

Guilty Crown




What are you currently reading or watching??

Have you heard of or seen any of these??



Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Guilty Crown looks like it could be really good!! I'm definitely going to have to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on my list to watch once my brother finishes it, because we share a Hulu account!

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about Attack on Titan but have never watched it. I think Netflix has it. And Boogiepop sounds kinda dark- I like the sound of the twists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boogiepop is way darker than we thought it would be! We thought it'd be more fantasy based, but we were way off!!

      Delete
  3. Attack on Titan is BRUTAL, but addicting. I tried to get into One Punch Man, but struggled... maybe I'll give it another shot!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to close my eyes at some parts in the first three episodes, but after that One Punch Man was great!

      Delete

Post a Comment