My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 14



Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!

For the Love of Words

Bonnie posted Audiobook Sync 2019: Week 8 Titles




Bookwyrming Thoughts

Sophia gave us a great book review: The Chosen by Taran Matharu




Book Haven

Greg shared a post on The Voronov Plot.




Books of Amber

May's Wrap Up!




Caffeinated Reviewer

Kimberly talked me into adding yet another book to my TBR with her book review- Sisters of Summer's End by Lori Foster!




Chuckles Book Cave

Chuckles gave some Mini-Reviews Catch-Up!




Diva Booknerd

A book review for The Little Wave!




Falconer’s Library

Wendy gave her May in Review post!


Thank you guys for reading, and go check out some awesome blogs and blog posts!
~Books with Noel

Comments

Post a Comment