My Weekly Pull | 9 |




  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


Updates on Anime...


My Little Monster


I finished this awesome anime- warning only watch the sub, do not watch the English dub -and I am in love with it!! Definitely going to do an Anime Discussion for this soon!



Anime for this Week...


I actually will be rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (again) with my friend, she hasn't finished it yet whereas I... have watched twice now.





Comics for this week....

So this week I'm going to be jumping into a new comic series... *drum roll*


Justice League VS. Suicide Squad Vol. 1


Since I haven't had too much reading time lately, I'm only going to read one comic this week to get me started!



What are you guys currently reading/watching for anime or manga?? Have you seen or read any of these?

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I've recently started watching Sirius the Jaeger on Netflix! Have you heard of it? Have I already asked you this? Haha. It's been pretty good so far! Really gruesome, though.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you haven't! I've seen some clips of it, but I haven't watched it yet!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm super excited for it!! The movie wasn't that bad in my opinion.

      Delete

Post a Comment