My Weekly Pull | 10 |


  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime or manga I had pulled for myself that week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga (I don't get to read a lot of comics sadly)!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Last Week's Anime...

So I rewatched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (again) with my friend who hadn't finished it yet!
 Sometimes it's so nice to just go back and watch some more of an anime that you love a lot, instead of trying to get into a new one!





Last Week's Comics...

Last week I was able to jump into a new set of comics! I started with just the first one, Justice League VS. Suicide Squad Vol. 1



This Week's Anime...

I found an anime that looks interesting... I'm going to give it a shot and let you know how it goes!

Code: Breaker





This Week's Comics...

I'm got my hands on some more DC comics for this upcoming week!

Justice League VS. Suicide Squad Vol. 2





What are you guys currently reading/watching for anime or manga?? Have you seen or read any of these?

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I loooove Fullmetal Alchemist. I haven't checked out Code: Breaker yet, but it's been on the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I had to get one of the posters because I love it so much!!

      Delete
  2. Code Breaker looks good. My hubby likes a lot of anime on Hulu and sometimes I get caught up in the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, it's just one of those anime where you have to keep watching!

      Delete
  3. FMA is the best anime there is. I read Code: Breaker years ago. I really enjoyed it but stopped after chapter 100 something. Let me know what you think of it!

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FMA is so so good!! I'm planning on reading Code: Breaker soon, but I haven't yet. Apparently things were different in the anime compared to the manga, so I want to get my hands on both!

      Delete
  4. I'll be interested in your thoughts on Code: Breaker! I've seen it around and have been curious myself. :)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the next Weekly Pull I'll cover my thoughts on it!

      Delete

Post a Comment