Library Love #2 | My February TBR





All the books on my TBR for February- are from my library! So this is another kind of book haul I guess...

But remember how I haven't exactly read any contemporaries? (No, I don't count Jane Austen as a contemporary.) Well, we're going to fix that in the month of February! I'm going to shove chick flicks, cookie dough ice cream, and romantic/dramatic books down my throat!
So fun! 😁


On my TBR is:




Eliza And Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

(I've already started this today, and I'm loving it!)









Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

  So funny thing about this one, the cover that my library's website had was this beautiful one here- which was why I placed it for order. It has Paris in the background! Of course I'm reading it! But no...the cover I received was the sickening gushy cover *shudders*.






Emergency Contact by Mary H. K. Choi

I've heard this one was good by some of my friends on BookTube, so I'm rather hopeful.








Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Who has not heard of this? I'm finally going to give it a try!









To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

I'm very hopeful that this book by Jenny Han is better than the last one I tried... *shudders*.








Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett

Is it bad that I'm also excited for this one?








                              *          *         *          *           *             *              *

What are you hoping to read in February??

Have a good one!
~Books with Noel

P. S. I also have a BookTube video for this ChickFlicks & Contemporaries | My February TBR!

Comments

  1. I liked Fangirl a lot. :) And Eliza and her Monsters is supposed to be pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I've heard so much about both of them!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I got the ebook of Anna and the French Kiss so luckily I didn’t have to deal with the ugly cover. Also, what Jenny Han book had you tried before? To All the Boys is such a great series, I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!! I tried The Summer I Turned Pretty, I liked the idea but... Belly was very hard to care about considering most of the book she's being being whiny, and the way things carried out I didn't end up caring if she got with one of the twins or not. It was kinda disappointing.

      Delete
    2. I read the Summer I Turned Pretty when I was about twelve, and I loved it at the time, but now I truly see that the characters were pretty annoying. To All the Boys is so much better!

      Delete
    3. I just started To All the Boys, and I definitely agree!

      Delete
  3. I love Bennett! so I hope you enjoy that one.

    I'm one of the only people on the planet that didn't love Anna lol I did like it though.

    I'm on the waiting list for several books at the library but I don't have much time to read right now anyway.

    Happy reading!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started Bennett, I'm really hopeful but I'll have to let you know how I like it!! :D

      Delete
  4. Loved Alex, Approximately! Hope you do, too. I liked Anna and the French Kiss but I liked the second book, Lola, more. I have a copy of Fangirl but I've just never got to it. Interested to hear what you think, Noel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking Alex, Approximately a lot so far and I just finished Anna- it was super good!! There's a book two???

      Delete
  5. You have some great books lined up, hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they're all as good as I've heard!

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of these but they are all on my TBR. I guess I should've looked into more sappy romancey contemporaries during February since V-day huh? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them seem REALLY sappy so I was nervous, but a few of them are now on my favorites list!

      Delete
  7. Fangirl sounds like fun. To All The Boys I Loved Before also gets lots of love but I've only watched the movie, I haven't read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've heard a lot about it, and I've seen the movie...but I'm still in the first couple pages

      Delete
  8. Fangirl sounds awesome. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment