My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 2

If you didn't see my first post of this, My Blogger Friends + New Blogs is where I share with you a handful of blogs and their posts that I enjoyed recently! Anywhere from book reviews to the most random things will be on here, so check out the links and see what you're missing out on! (And as always, I do not share links to my own things- this is strictly for others.)




PaperbackPrincess

I post I really really liked this month was paperback princess's My Favourite Books For People Who Hate Reading! A great set of book recommendations for those who are having a hard time getting into a book or trouble finding the right one to read.




Bookwyrming Thoughts

Sophia does a lot of awesome blog posts to do with more than just books- she mentions movies, music, games- things new and upcoming. My favorite one in the past two weeks is the Anti-Valentine's Day Tag | I'll Never Win Over Will Herondale. I especially love the unique titles she always picks!




Lotte's Beauty Box

Lotte shares her Favourite Writing Soundtracks (Fantasy Edition)!  A great post for fellow writers, lovers of music, or fantasy.




JennReneeRead

Jenn and Ash do lots of awesome blog posts, but one of my absolute favorite posts of theirs is It's Monday, What Are You Reading? Where they share what they have just finished, are currently reading, and hoping to read next! But they do have lots of other creative posts for you to check out as well.




Book Haven

Greg @ Book Haven always has lots of good posts to pick from as well, but I'm going to have to say my favorite for this week is Top Ten Awesome Books With Less Than 2,000 Ratings.

I'm glad you guys liked this so much! I'm thinking of making it a regular thing each week because you each have so many good posts to share & I can only do so many per post... what do you guys think?
 I don't want to do more than three posts a week, so we'll see.


But thank you for reading, and go check out some awesome posts you might have missed!!
~Books with Noel


P. S. Please comment and let me know your thoughts on this being a weekly post/meme!

Comments

  1. I love these kinds of posts. I always need new blogs to follow.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Of course! You have wonderful blog posts that I love to share!

      Delete
  3. Oh gotta check Lotte’s Favorite Fantasy Writing Soundtracks! Ty for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I love her posts that deal with writing, she's got several!

      Delete
  4. I think this is a great post! I love when bloggers support other bloggers <3

    --Sam @ Sharing Inspired Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful post! I love Greg's blog and the post you linked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow thanks for including me! That was a nice surprise! :) I'm glad I discovered your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment