Books for the Different Book Lovers!

  It occurred to me recently how there are different kinds of book lovers, and I've previously read multiple books that fit with those different book lovers...
So why not combine some book recommendations and a post about reader habits??
(Come on guys, I could've done so much worse & you know it!)




Reading More Than One Book At A Time...

For this kind of reader, how about a book where the main characters can literally do just that but also hang out with the fictional characters, and travel from story to story- any in the literary world!
 The Book Jumper by Mechtild Gläser!




Re-Reading Everything Again And Again...

This is me, so for this kind of reader- a book that keeps you coming back and also has to do with fictional characters coming to life... Or should I say ''series?" 😏
The Sisters Grimm Series by Micheal Buckley!




Only Physical Copies Of Books....

For this reader habit, how about a book where the characters had to dive into the physical fictional world? Story Thieves by James Riley!



Reading The End First...

For the readers who love being spoiled first, how about a re-telling kind of book- so you already have an idea of how it will end. (Or at least, you think you have an idea...) Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith!




Wishing You Were A Fictional Character...

Doesn't this reader habit go for everyone, or is that just me? This kind of reader is called a ''Fictional Fanatic''. But how about a book series about Fairytale Characters in training?? The Ever Afters series by Shelby Bach!




Trying To Write Your Own Book...

Yup, this is me as well. For this kind of book lover, I suggest a book that the main character is also in love with fiction and is an author of sorts or trying to be. Eliza & Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia!




What are some of your reading habits?? Are there any books you would suggest that go with them?
Which habits were true for you?

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. What a fun post! I'm definitely a "read multiple books at a time" reader. I feel like I would recommend Illuminae just because it has sooo much going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't finished Illuminae! I really want to though...

      Delete
  2. I tend to just read one book and focus on that one book only. I used to read the last page of ever book first. IT was fun to see how the story leads up to those last couple of sentences!

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to skip to the end sometimes to make sure everything ended okay, but that was when I was like 12.

      Delete
  3. This is a fun post! I still want to read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies someday. The cover always makes me laugh. I have Eliza and Her Monsters sitting on my TBR shelf right now.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me awhile to actually sit down and read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I was so hooked on the originally I had by doubts- but it was rather surprising!

      Delete
  4. I've wanted to read The Book Jumper since it came out, but still haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I'll move it up the list. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely let me know what you think of it when you read it!!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this list! I love the books you came up with, I wouldn't have been able to. I'm definitely a read multiple books at once type of person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took some brainstorming, believe me! :) Glad you like it though!

      Delete
  6. This is so cool! I love the look of The Story Thieves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The author of Story Thieves wrote another series I was in love with, but it didn't fit too well with the list.

      Delete
  7. Fun post idea!

    I've been wanting to read Eliza and Her Monsters.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I loved the writing/drawing aspect of it a lot.

      Delete

Post a Comment