Skip to main content

Currently Reading & Coffee Rambles ~


 

Happy Saturday lovelies!!

    Wow, it's been a hot minute since I felt up to posting on here & wasn't in a major reading slump. 😬 It feels like the last two years I was burnt out on writing & reading so much I've slowly had to army-crawl my way back out of the hole.


What have you found yourself reading lately?

I feel like I'm in a mood for more regency era romance novels, quite an abrupt reading mood compared to my usual fantasy-based reads lol!

I stayed up late for the first time in forever to finish reading a book, Rogue Countess by Amy Sandas, the other night. It was funny, enemies to lovers slow-burn I loved to root for, & just so refreshing to read!

It's the first in a series so I'm looking forward to checking out the other books by the author. This first one was free on Amazon's kindle store so I got it to see and ended up loving it! 

I seem to be reading more via ebook than physical books now? I've always loved holding the book as I read it, so ebooks I never particularly liked but it feels like it's switched now. *shrug*


What about for y'all?

What are you currently reading & how's your reading been since we last chatted??


I'm picking my next read right now, so that's it for my reading this week! I've got a list of books to check if my library has though so I'll let y'all know what I end up picking up!!


Happy reading & weekend lovelies 💖

~Noel

Comments

  1. OMG NOEL! It's good to see you back! (Funny enough I was thinking about you recently and lo and behold a new post from you!) I'm sorry you've been burnt out for the past two years on writing and reading; it's never fun to go through those. :(

    I haven't really been reading much lately, though if I do I tend to gravitate toward contemporary romance (but that's probably thanks to burnout outside of blogging which unfortunately affects my reading and blogging mood so I haven't been posting too much outside of here and there with the occasional wrap-up).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia!! It's been so long!! With burnout and so much life stuff going on, blogging has just been too hectic. I completely understand that, I feel like I've just now started to be able to actually read and get through a book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

The Month of November and Sweaters | A Wrap-Up

Guys, I am so sorry I uploaded this late!! I've been going insane with my schedule- two jobs, my dog, scholarships and math- are murdering my brain! This past month it finally started getting colder where I am (weird that October wasn't cold, but okay), and now I'm overly excited for Winter! Or as I call it, the Happy Season! So here's my wrap-up for the month of November and Sweaters !   P.S. My wrap-ups are going to be different from now on because I don't have time to set up links for all my friend's blogs and blog posts :(  ~ What did I read this past month? ~ I had a fairly good reading month in November, but I still didn't finish what I had wanted to :( But here's the loot! [3 stars] Soon to be Reviewed! [5 stars] Review here [3.5 stars] Definitely, want to read more of the manga!! [2 stars] Didn't particularly care for it, but am still curious... [4 stars] Review ...