Currently Reading & Coffee Rambles ~


 

Happy Saturday lovelies!!

    Wow, it's been a hot minute since I felt up to posting on here & wasn't in a major reading slump. 😬 It feels like the last two years I was burnt out on writing & reading so much I've slowly had to army-crawl my way back out of the hole.


What have you found yourself reading lately?

I feel like I'm in a mood for more regency era romance novels, quite an abrupt reading mood compared to my usual fantasy-based reads lol!

I stayed up late for the first time in forever to finish reading a book, Rogue Countess by Amy Sandas, the other night. It was funny, enemies to lovers slow-burn I loved to root for, & just so refreshing to read!

It's the first in a series so I'm looking forward to checking out the other books by the author. This first one was free on Amazon's kindle store so I got it to see and ended up loving it! 

I seem to be reading more via ebook than physical books now? I've always loved holding the book as I read it, so ebooks I never particularly liked but it feels like it's switched now. *shrug*


What about for y'all?

What are you currently reading & how's your reading been since we last chatted??


I'm picking my next read right now, so that's it for my reading this week! I've got a list of books to check if my library has though so I'll let y'all know what I end up picking up!!


Happy reading & weekend lovelies 💖

~Noel

Comments

  1. OMG NOEL! It's good to see you back! (Funny enough I was thinking about you recently and lo and behold a new post from you!) I'm sorry you've been burnt out for the past two years on writing and reading; it's never fun to go through those. :(

    I haven't really been reading much lately, though if I do I tend to gravitate toward contemporary romance (but that's probably thanks to burnout outside of blogging which unfortunately affects my reading and blogging mood so I haven't been posting too much outside of here and there with the occasional wrap-up).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia!! It's been so long!! With burnout and so much life stuff going on, blogging has just been too hectic. I completely understand that, I feel like I've just now started to be able to actually read and get through a book.

      Delete

Post a Comment