Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 18



Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!
BooksTune

Chelsea listed her Top Ten Couples
and gave a book review for The Scorch Trials by James Dashner!




kmdbookworm

A new blog I discovered through Instagram, here's the link!




thenatashareads

Natasha shared her thoughts on King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo!





meltotheany

Melanie gave her TBR for The Reading Rush!





Pages of Wonderland

Vivien posted (Kind of) Torture Down Teen Romance Lane!





Another Book In The Wall

Kelly hits me close to home with this bookish discussion: Homeschool Misrepresentation In Books | Debunking A Few Common Lies!

Go check out some awesome posts!! <3


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

Post a Comment