My Weekly Pull | 21 |


My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


My Latest Binge...

  I had to pause reading the Boogiepop light novels recently,  though I do hope to resume reading them sometime soon!

 Instead, I used the time to get caught up with One Punch Man's second season (which I told you guys about in the last Weekly Pull).

And to attempt to start Shakugan no Shana without much luck. I got to the second episode but just couldn't quite get into it enough to watch more- hopefully, another time :(

  I did, however, get to watch the second and last season of Snow White and the Red Hair- a cute and romantic anime! It's actually one of the first anime I fell in love with, I remember when I first discovered it a few years back and I only knew there were a few episodes at the time. So I stayed up until 4 am watching them all xD


What have you recently been watching or reading??
Any suggestions, or have you seen any of these??


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Snow White and the Red Hair sounds fun... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of things lol, but it's definitely one of my favorites! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for The Blogger Recognition Award! To learn more visit my post about it :)
    https://bookstune.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has been watching One Punch Man but I think he's behind (the story of everyone's life). I've not proud of it, but I've been watching a lot of reality TV. HAHA.

    (Amber @ Du Livre)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well I hope he enjoys! It took me a while to get caught up too!
      I've been watching a few reality TV shows too :( I started watching 90 Day Fiance on Hulu!

      Delete
  4. Oooo Snow and the Red Hair looks so good! Good to hear you watched the entire show; it's nice to revisit first discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I watched the first season twice because I didn't know there was a second season- but now I'm caught up!!

      Delete
  5. I still want to watch One Punch Man, but haven't had time!!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling lol! I've had to pause a lot of my anime binging :(

      Delete

Post a Comment