Skip to main content

My Weekly Pull | 21 |


My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~


My Latest Binge...

  I had to pause reading the Boogiepop light novels recently,  though I do hope to resume reading them sometime soon!

 Instead, I used the time to get caught up with One Punch Man's second season (which I told you guys about in the last Weekly Pull).

And to attempt to start Shakugan no Shana without much luck. I got to the second episode but just couldn't quite get into it enough to watch more- hopefully, another time :(

  I did, however, get to watch the second and last season of Snow White and the Red Hair- a cute and romantic anime! It's actually one of the first anime I fell in love with, I remember when I first discovered it a few years back and I only knew there were a few episodes at the time. So I stayed up until 4 am watching them all xD


What have you recently been watching or reading??
Any suggestions, or have you seen any of these??


Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. Snow White and the Red Hair sounds fun... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of things lol, but it's definitely one of my favorites! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for The Blogger Recognition Award! To learn more visit my post about it :)
    https://bookstune.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has been watching One Punch Man but I think he's behind (the story of everyone's life). I've not proud of it, but I've been watching a lot of reality TV. HAHA.

    (Amber @ Du Livre)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well I hope he enjoys! It took me a while to get caught up too!
      I've been watching a few reality TV shows too :( I started watching 90 Day Fiance on Hulu!

      Delete
  4. Oooo Snow and the Red Hair looks so good! Good to hear you watched the entire show; it's nice to revisit first discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I watched the first season twice because I didn't know there was a second season- but now I'm caught up!!

      Delete
  5. I still want to watch One Punch Man, but haven't had time!!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling lol! I've had to pause a lot of my anime binging :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

The Month of November and Sweaters | A Wrap-Up

Guys, I am so sorry I uploaded this late!! I've been going insane with my schedule- two jobs, my dog, scholarships and math- are murdering my brain! This past month it finally started getting colder where I am (weird that October wasn't cold, but okay), and now I'm overly excited for Winter! Or as I call it, the Happy Season! So here's my wrap-up for the month of November and Sweaters !   P.S. My wrap-ups are going to be different from now on because I don't have time to set up links for all my friend's blogs and blog posts :(  ~ What did I read this past month? ~ I had a fairly good reading month in November, but I still didn't finish what I had wanted to :( But here's the loot! [3 stars] Soon to be Reviewed! [5 stars] Review here [3.5 stars] Definitely, want to read more of the manga!! [2 stars] Didn't particularly care for it, but am still curious... [4 stars] Review ...