Keep It or Ditch It? | You Pick #3


Keep It or Ditch It? is a meme I do on the blog once a month, where I show some books that have been in my ''TBR Mountain''  for a while, and you guys decide if I should

a) Keep It

or

b) Ditch It

Variant by Robison Wells



About: Benson Fisher thought that a scholarship to Maxfield Academy would be the ticket out of his dead-end life.

He was wrong.

Now he’s trapped in a school that’s surrounded by a razor-wire fence. A school where video cameras monitor his every move. Where there are no adults. Where the kids have split into groups in order to survive.

Where breaking the rules equals death.

But when Benson stumbles upon the school’s real secret, he realizes that playing by the rules could spell a fate worse than death and that escape—his only real hope for survival—may be impossible.



  This one I bought a paperback copy of when at a thrift store a few years back, and still have yet to actually read it, much less start it! 
 I picked it up because at the time the cover and back really caught my interest, but I don't really have an excuse for not starting it yet...



Should I KEEP or DITCH???



Thank you guys so much, hope you're all doing well! 

Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I never tell anyone else what to do with their reading options! If the book still interests you, read it. If you've lost interest, ditch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you! I'm more of in-between wanting to read it and lost interest in it.

      Delete
  2. If you've had it for ages and are no longer all that enthusiastic about reading it then I'd ditch it. If you think you'll want to read it at some point, just not right now, then keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a few reviews from friends on GRs and they say this one starts off slow, but picks up at the 50% mark. I see a lot of 2 and 3 star ratings, though. So I'd probably ditch this one if it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I have so many questions! I don't know if I've ever heard of this book, actually. It has a pretty good rating and several of my friends rated it highly. I think I might keep it if you're intrigued by the synopsis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say keep it! Only because I love schools like that! Well, not to attend, you know, but to read about OTHERS attending lol. But hopefully it doesn't disappoint if you do keep it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not want to attend that school xD, but reading about those are usually very intriguing.

      Delete
  6. I'm ashamed to say that I've also had this book on my shelves for years and haven't read it, haha.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! xD I think I'm going to ditch it because if I haven't picked it up yet I probably won't.

      Delete

Post a Comment