Cookies, Tea, & Book Clubs with Noel



Bonjour mes beautés! [Hello, my lovelies!]

I'm just going to do a more relaxing post today, I'm going to drink my new tea and take a couple moments to not rip someone's head off. (Don't worry, it wouldn't be any of you- you're all too nice and wonderful.)


~ To Bake or not to Bake? ~

  It's been a while since I shared any delicious baking recipes with you guys, and I apologize for that! My favorite things to bake recently (or even just to plan to bake) have been cookies, so here you go!
  (The links will take you to the recipe, as they are not mine!) Don't you just love Pinterest? There are so many good recipes on there!! 😍




~ Tea & Book Clubs! ~


I'm trading my regular coffee in for some of my favorite tea for today, it's one my aunt introduced to me- Vanilla Bean Macaroon. I absolutely love the flavor and will never get tired of it!


  When I first started blogging, I tried to stay away from Goodreads' Book Clubs because I didn't know a lot about them and because all the book clubs I'd seen in real life were... lets just say extremely dissapointing. And they never actually read any kind of book I would remotely be interested in at all.


 Some of my blogging friends managed to get me to join their book clubs on Goodreads farther into 2018 though, and I have been loving it ever since!
 I'm still glad I waited until I was more comfortable with the bookish community to join any clubs, and I did join and the leave several clubs- because they weren't right for me. But I've now found some that I wouldn't want to think about leaving!


Bookalicious Book Club

Link

  • Is a smaller club, but actually the first one I joined and loved!
  • Hosted by one of my blogger friends & now me.


Bookalicious Book Club
Bookalicious Book Club 40 members READ, READ, READ!!! This is a monthly book club for middle-grade and young adult!

Books we've read

Caraval
The Alchemyst
Children of Blood and Bone
The Diabolic
Legendary
The Last Magician
An Ember in the Ashes
Daughter of the Pirate King
Throne of Glass
Everblue
Deep Blue


View this group on Goodreads »




Coffee Break

Link
  • Multiple ReadAThons and Monthly challenges (which you guys know I LOVE).
  • The name has ''coffee'' in it! xD
  • Lots of fun topics and discussions!



Coffee Break's currently-reading book montage
Coffee Break 1089 members

Books we're currently reading

Escaping from Houdini
War Storm
Our Dark Duet
Muse of Nightmares
The Book Thief
Girls of Paper and Fire
Enchantée
The Wrath and the Dawn


View this group on Goodreads »




The Procrastinators Book Club

  • Everyone else in this group also procrastinates!
  • ReadAThons and lots of Buddy Reading!


The Procrastinators Book Club's currently-reading book montage
The Procrastinators Book Club 1028 members <b>Welcome to the Procrastinators!!</b> Do you have a book or series you always wanted to read but never got around to it? Were you procrastinating it because it was a big time commitment? Mixed reviews? A genre you barely read? Life in general got in the way? Well, this is the group for you! Join us for group reads, games, challenges, and a place for fellow procrastinators to talk. ✧ <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/19768397-summer-days-sign-up-may-july">SUMMER DAYS IS HERE (BIG GAME)</a> ✧ <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/370771?group_id=749599">CHAT & INTRODUCE YOURSELF!</a> ✧ <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/370918?group_id=749599">NOMINATE BOOKS FOR JULY!</a> ✧ <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/370864?group_id=749599">HAVE FUN!</a> ✧ <b><a href="https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/19807199-update-board-check-back-regularly">STAY UPDATED!!!</a></b> <b>Something to help with your Procrastinating:</b> GET ME OUT OF MY SLUMP: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/380213?group_id=749599 TACKLE THAT TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/19670244-tackle-that-tbr-vol-2 BOOKISH BINGO: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/19767345-bookish-bingo ◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦ <i>Meet the Procrastinator Mods Team (<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/59033840-althea">Althea</a>, <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/29390149-faith-bookself-you-are-what-you-read">Faith</a>, <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/88897005-aless">Aless</a>, <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7494844-laurel-suspected-bibliophile">Laurel</a> & <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/75746952-kayla">Kayla</a>) ❤︎ add all of us because we'd love to be friends with all of you!

Books we're currently reading

Dark Matter
Shadow of the Fox
Three Dark Crowns
Red Rising


View this group on Goodreads »


Are you in any book clubs? What do you think about Book Clubs??

Any good cookies you've made recently???




Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel

Comments

  1. I’m glad you’ve found some book clubs that you like! I used to be apart of one, but I just got so busy that I found it hard to have time to read the books. Once I get back into a regular reading routine, I would like to join one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely hard to keep up with them sometimes. Especially with all the different things they have going on! :)

      Delete
  2. I have the VBM tea in my drawer at work. It's very nice, but I am obsessed with Numi Chocolate Pu∙erh Tea. It's heavenly. Wow! So many book clubs. My goal is find an IRL book club where they read books I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll have to check out that tea! I'm always looking for new ones to try!! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh! You just reminded me that I was supposed to look for cranberries today to make cranberry apple bread.

    I don't usually bake but we don't have any good bakeries or baked goods out here so I've had to take things into my own hands lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always admire people that are a part of book clubs! I just like to read at my own pace and it's hard to keep up, that's why it was never a good fit for me. But its so fun having others who you can talk to about the book and your experiences with it. It's so awesome you found great ones for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hard part is when they read a book you really don't want to read lol!

      Delete
  5. I’m happy you found some book clubs that work for you. I used to be in a few Goodreads book clubs, but I can’t commit to reading the books on time, so being in the clubs was kind of pointless.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment