My Weekly Pull |19|


  My Weekly Pull is something I do every Wednesday to show which anime, manga, and comic I pull for myself for the week. My friend Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? hosts My Weekly Pull for comics that she has read or is reading, so make sure to check her out because it was such a cool and fun idea that I asked if I could do it for anime and manga as well as comics!


                   ~                    ~                    ~                     ~                       ~



Latest Binge


  Last week, my brother and I finished Boogiepop and Others with lots of mixed emotions throughout and with plans to jump into Boogiepop Phantom (which we somehow missed).
  We also visited a favorite old anime stop of ours, and bought the Boogiepop light novels!!



  So that's some of our next plans.
 Now that our trip is over we have to get back into our work schedules, so we'll see if I can squeeze some more anime in! I did share some of our list with you guys in the last Weekly Pull though, so it'll be one of those if we do get to watch more :)


I also managed to read the rest of the manga for My Little Monster and find out the official ending!! *squeals!* I finished volumes 10 - 13 this past week!
I had loved the anime- that sadly had no second season, but now I know what happens in the end!! :D





  Mostly I've been busy trying to get back into my volunteering and regular work schedule, so that leaves me more often wanting to sit and watch the TV than get focused on a book. So anime has been getting a lot more attention this week than my bookshelves lol!

What anime/manga have you recently been watching/ reading??
Have you heard of any of these? What did you think??




Thanks for reading!!
~Books with Noel


Up Next on the blog: 

Saturday -  My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 15
Monday - Bed and Breakfast and Murder by Patti Larson | How Not To Run A B&B


Latest blog post: 

Monday - The Wrath and The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I Know It!

Comments

  1. Congrats on getting so much read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Little Monster looks fun! Sad that the anime wasn't able to finish the story, but at least you have the manga to get the ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I was able to get a hold of the manga, I was not happy with where the anime left it!

      Delete
  3. It's so much fun going to the book/comic store to load up on all your favorites. Or just to look around and lust over titles. Enjoy, Noel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best feelings in the world! My brother and I are hoping to stop by one next weekend, but we'll see if it works out- we've got some other stops to do then too.

      Delete

Post a Comment