Skip to main content

My Blogger Friends + New Blogs! ~ 15


Blogger Friends + New Blogs! is something I do every Saturday to share and support my favorite blogs, new bloggers, authors, and friends. I do a handful in each post, and do not share any of my own posts- this is strictly for you guys!

Thrifty bibliophile

Rae did lots of great book reviews this past week, but here's the newest: Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer



Waves of Fiction

Rachel gives a review and giveaway for a modern muslim version of Pride and Prejudice! Ayesha at Last by Uzma Jalaluddin



What Makes A Good Book

Abi shares with us a day in the mountains (with pictures!)





~~My Guilty Obsession~~

Kindlemom once again gets me excited for another book! The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter!




Whispering Chapters

Genesis had so many great posts, I couldn't pick which one to share! So here's the link to her blog!!



Stacking My Book Shelves!

Mary always does good posts as well, so I had to pick my favorite! A giveaway and blog tour post for Dating By The Book by Mary Ann Marlowe!



Books and Things

Melissa almost always succeeds in getting me to add more books to my TBR, one of the book reviews she did that with this time was I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson!



Reviews of a FearStreetZombie

Book review for Comeback by Lyn Ashwood!! So happy to see another post from FearStreetZombie, it's been a while!



Books Direct

Lots of book reviews at this blog too, one I liked was Mysteries and Strange Events by Drew Jones- with a guest post and giveaway!!


If you guys have any posts you would like to share or blogs, please link them below for everyone to check out!!


Thanks for reading loves!! <3
~Books with Noel




*****

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Noel! Finding new bloggy friends is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! :) I'm surprised by how many new blogging friends I've made from joining Instagram lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books with Noel's BLOGVERSARY!!

Bonjour mes amis! [Hello my friends!] It's officially Books with Noel 's Blogversary!!! Quick Note: I'm sorry if any of these seems rushed, I injured my wrist at work and now have to wear a brace on my right side (I'm right-handed). When I first started blogging, it was a rash and implusive decision (and no, I ususally don't have those). I had already been trying to do BookTube for a while, and it was rough- I'll admit it. But more on that later! I started Books with Noel to try to communicate my passion and thoughts on books the only way I know best- through writing. (Don't ask why I'm still on YouTube then, sometimes I don't even know myself.) As soon as I did my first two blog posts on here, I was introduced to some very kind book bloggers and I found the best book community I've ever seen! Everyone is so nice, even when disagreeing about a book! I'm now able to support other bloggers and unknown authors through my blo...

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | It's Love, I know It!

Title: The Wrath and The Dawn Author: Renée Ahdieh Other books by Author: The Rose and The Dagger ( book 2 ), Flame In The Mist , Smoke In The Sun (b ook 2 to Flame in The Mist ) Published: May 12th, 2015 Genre: Fantasy, YA, Retellings, Romance AMAZON | GOODREADS  Synopsis: One Life to One Dawn.   In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Khalid, the eighteen-year-old Caliph of Khorasan, is a monster. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come morning. When sixteen-year-old Shahrzad's dearest friend falls victim to Khalid, Shahrzad vows vengeance and volunteers to be his next bride. Shahrzad is determined not only to stay alive, but to end the caliph's reign of terror once and for all.   Night after night, Shahrzad beguiles Khalid, weaving stories that enchant, ensuring her survival, though she knows each dawn could be her last. But something she never expect...

The Month of November and Sweaters | A Wrap-Up

Guys, I am so sorry I uploaded this late!! I've been going insane with my schedule- two jobs, my dog, scholarships and math- are murdering my brain! This past month it finally started getting colder where I am (weird that October wasn't cold, but okay), and now I'm overly excited for Winter! Or as I call it, the Happy Season! So here's my wrap-up for the month of November and Sweaters !   P.S. My wrap-ups are going to be different from now on because I don't have time to set up links for all my friend's blogs and blog posts :(  ~ What did I read this past month? ~ I had a fairly good reading month in November, but I still didn't finish what I had wanted to :( But here's the loot! [3 stars] Soon to be Reviewed! [5 stars] Review here [3.5 stars] Definitely, want to read more of the manga!! [2 stars] Didn't particularly care for it, but am still curious... [4 stars] Review ...